On October 6, Sallie Krawcheck appeared on CNBC to say that she is “very much focused” on her job running Bank of America’s wealth management unit. According to the Post, this SKraw’s way of “going public with her ambitions to run the bank.” A couple days later, the paper claimed this (fake) campaign for Lewis’s job somehow “got a big boost,” when shareholder Jonathan Finger stated that the board should pick an outsider to run the bank, despite the fact that The Kraw currently works on the inside. So you see everything was chugging along nicely and girlfriend probably would’ve gotten the gig she was so desperately and publicly begging for and them bam!
- Sallie Krawcheck's Imaginary Bid For Ken Lewis's Job Comes To Tragic Near End October 28, 2009
- Steve Cohen Attends Party, Dresses Like A 'Schlub': Bloomberg July 28, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.28.14 July 28, 2014
- Bear Stearns Exec Who Straddled World Of Wall Street And Magicianry Is No Longer July 25, 2014
- Hedge Fund Manager Thinks World’s Just About Over This Whole Apple Fad July 25, 2014
- CFA Level I And II Results Are Out Tomorrow: Start Freaking Out Today July 28, 2014
- It’s Not Denny Chin’s Fault He Ruled On A Fake Motion Filed By ‘Bernie Madoff’ July 28, 2014
- Ace Greenberg Once Made Paper Clips Disappear July 25, 2014
- Argentina Ready To Solve This Thing If You’ll Just Give It Everything It Wants July 25, 2014
- Argentina Showing All Of The Urgency Of A Country Not About To Needlessly Default For The Second Time In 13 Years July 28, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com