On October 6, Sallie Krawcheck appeared on CNBC to say that she is “very much focused” on her job running Bank of America’s wealth management unit. According to the Post, this SKraw’s way of “going public with her ambitions to run the bank.” A couple days later, the paper claimed this (fake) campaign for Lewis’s job somehow “got a big boost,” when shareholder Jonathan Finger stated that the board should pick an outsider to run the bank, despite the fact that The Kraw currently works on the inside. So you see everything was chugging along nicely and girlfriend probably would’ve gotten the gig she was so desperately and publicly begging for and them bam!
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly Taking A Timeout From Investment Banking
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Employs Unorthodox Approach For Landing Clients (Update)
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Money Manager Holding Credit Suisse's Funds Hostage Elevates The Whole "I'm 5 Minutes Away!" Text When You Haven't Yet Left Your Apartment To A New Level
- Banker Who Faked His Own Death Fielding Hedge Fund Jobs Offers Left And Right, Says Banker Who Faked His Own Death
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Guy Whose Quitting Pimco Totally Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross Treating Him Like Crap Now Back At Pimco
- Jefferies Exec (Allegedly!) Held An Offsite "Mushrooms Day"
- Opening Bell: 10.30.14
- Local Man Accused Of Controlling Hedge Fund All The Way To The Bank
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com