On October 6, Sallie Krawcheck appeared on CNBC to say that she is “very much focused” on her job running Bank of America’s wealth management unit. According to the Post, this SKraw’s way of “going public with her ambitions to run the bank.” A couple days later, the paper claimed this (fake) campaign for Lewis’s job somehow “got a big boost,” when shareholder Jonathan Finger stated that the board should pick an outsider to run the bank, despite the fact that The Kraw currently works on the inside. So you see everything was chugging along nicely and girlfriend probably would’ve gotten the gig she was so desperately and publicly begging for and them bam!
- Sallie Krawcheck's Imaginary Bid For Ken Lewis's Job Comes To Tragic Near End October 28, 2009
- Layoffs Watch '14: UBS April 24, 2014
- Barclays Chief Needs Shareholders To Just Calm Down And Give Him Some Breathing Room While He Puts The Finishing Touches On Massive Layoff Plan April 24, 2014
- $91,400 Bottle of Vinegar Actually Worth About As Much As Regular Bottle of Vinegar April 24, 2014
- Daivd Einhorn: Maybe It's Time To Asking Questions Like, "Why The F*ck Did A Startup Texting Service Sell For $19 Billion?" April 22, 2014
- Bill Ackman Has Big Plans April 24, 2014
- You Can Bet 10 Shares Of HLF He Never Would've Responded To Mama Gasparino With That Mouth April 24, 2014
- If You're Fishing For A Compliment From Carl Icahn, Consider Getting Him Nice And Liquored Up First April 23, 2014
- Opening Bell: 04.24.14 April 24, 2014
- Layoffs Watch '14: Barclays April 23, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com