A couple weeks ago, we mentioned, as a cautionary tale, the story of a Do It Yourself Bonus backfiring. Helen Kapoutos, a 28 year-old personal assistant, was charged with embezzling $170,000 from her boss, a former trader who met her in a strip club and was paying her to do household errands and sometimes have threesomes with him and his fiancée, who is apparently the sister of the currently incarcerated Raj Rajaratnam gal-pal, Danielle Chiesi.
- Chiesi Sisters Could Use A Break In 2012 January 5, 2012
- Broker Junkets Are Back (But Only 70% As Drunk) July 30, 2014
- Argentina Decides Talking To Paul Singer Maybe Not Worse Than Defaulting At Midnight July 30, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.31.14 July 31, 2014
- S&P Is Going To Go Ahead And Call This A "Selective Default" For Argentina July 30, 2014
- Deutsche Bank Knows Its Financial Reporting Operation Is A Janky Pile Of Crap July 30, 2014
- Dan Loeb Would Like That $1.4 Billion Back July 30, 2014
- Morgan Stanley Has A Treat For Senior Junior Bankers July 29, 2014
- Let's Talk About: CFA Results July 29, 2014
- Metro North Rider Follows The 150 Second Rule July 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com