A couple weeks ago, we mentioned, as a cautionary tale, the story of a Do It Yourself Bonus backfiring. Helen Kapoutos, a 28 year-old personal assistant, was charged with embezzling $170,000 from her boss, a former trader who met her in a strip club and was paying her to do household errands and sometimes have threesomes with him and his fiancée, who is apparently the sister of the currently incarcerated Raj Rajaratnam gal-pal, Danielle Chiesi.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- The 2014 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Bell: 11.28.14
- Sleep Where Ken Griffin (And The Soon-To-Be Ex-Mrs. Griffin) Hath Slept
- The Anticipation Is Building At 200 West Street
- John Paulson Declares The U.S. Recovery Over
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Christmas Comes Early At Casa De Falcone
- Coming Soon: Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Part IV
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com