A couple weeks ago, we mentioned, as a cautionary tale, the story of a Do It Yourself Bonus backfiring. Helen Kapoutos, a 28 year-old personal assistant, was charged with embezzling $170,000 from her boss, a former trader who met her in a strip club and was paying her to do household errands and sometimes have threesomes with him and his fiancée, who is apparently the sister of the currently incarcerated Raj Rajaratnam gal-pal, Danielle Chiesi.
- Chiesi Sisters Could Use A Break In 2012 January 5, 2012
- Pimco Investor Considering Pulling Out Over Secretariat's Erratic Behavior, Some Other Stuff March 10, 2014
- James Gorman Not Sure What The Hell To Think Of Bitcoin March 10, 2014
- Carl Icahn, eBay CEO Prefer To Keep Their Civil Conversations To Themselves March 10, 2014
- Don't Get Caught On "His" Side: A Survival Guide For Pimco Employees March 7, 2014
- Write-Offs: 03.10.14 March 10, 2014
- Bonus Watch '14: Bank of America Just Couldn't Let Brian Moynihan Have This One March 7, 2014
- University Of Chicago Economics Department Suddenly Too Good For Fabrice Tourre March 4, 2014
- Local Man Would Like To See A Little Less Talk, A Little More Taper March 10, 2014
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Goes Back In Time, Rejects Mathew Martoma March 5, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com