A couple weeks ago, we mentioned, as a cautionary tale, the story of a Do It Yourself Bonus backfiring. Helen Kapoutos, a 28 year-old personal assistant, was charged with embezzling $170,000 from her boss, a former trader who met her in a strip club and was paying her to do household errands and sometimes have threesomes with him and his fiancée, who is apparently the sister of the currently incarcerated Raj Rajaratnam gal-pal, Danielle Chiesi.
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- De Blasio To Dimon: F*ck You And F*ck Your Tax Breaks
- Opening Bell: 10.22.14
- New York Fed Was Told To Look Into London Whale Office In 2009, Decided To Take Long Lunch Instead
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- John Paulson’s Solution To Shire Problem Probably Not Sitting Well With Bill Ackman
- Bar Mitzvah Boy Tim Sykes Resurfaces On Below Deck, Gives Crew Stock Tips
- Bob Diamond's Daughter Releases Statement Re: Father's Firing
- Mathew Martoma Still Going To Jail
- Senate Subcommittee Feasting On Whale Today
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com