A couple weeks ago, we mentioned, as a cautionary tale, the story of a Do It Yourself Bonus backfiring. Helen Kapoutos, a 28 year-old personal assistant, was charged with embezzling $170,000 from her boss, a former trader who met her in a strip club and was paying her to do household errands and sometimes have threesomes with him and his fiancée, who is apparently the sister of the currently incarcerated Raj Rajaratnam gal-pal, Danielle Chiesi.
- Chiesi Sisters Could Use A Break In 2012 January 5, 2012
- Opening Bell: 09.30.14 September 30, 2014
- Pimco: Jim From Accounting's Departure Would Cause $10 Billion In Outflows September 29, 2014
- BofA Kinda Forgot That Structured Notes Mature September 30, 2014
- Not All Hedge Funds Totally Worthless September 29, 2014
- Tim Geithner Was Risk Averse Before He Was Treasury Secretary September 30, 2014
- Greenwich Man Turns 60 September 29, 2014
- Fox Business Senior Boombox Correspondent Infiltrates Pimco Trading Floor September 29, 2014
- Bill Gross Made It Through Entire Job Interview Without Referring To Himself As The Triple Crown Of Newport Beach September 29, 2014
- Firing/Clawback Watch '14: Lloyds September 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com