“I hope it’s not working,” Ken Langone, the billionaire co-founder of Home Depot and major GOP donor, said of populist political appeals. “Because if you go back to 1933, with different words, this is what Hitler was saying in Germany. You don’t survive as a society if you encourage and thrive on envy or jealousy.” [Politco via Daily Intel]
- 18 Mar 2014 at 1:15 PM
- 21 Jul 2011 at 11:43 AM
If Chris Christie Were To Theoretically Run For President, He Could Theoretically Count On Money From Paul Tudor Jones, Stanley Druckenmiller, Et AlBy Bess Levin
Earlier this week, Ken Langone invited 50 hedge fund managers and other financial services employees to his office. The occasion? A sit down with with Chris Christie, who the Home Depot founder apparently forced to discuss the possibility of running for president. Here’s what the New Jersey governor had to say: Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Sleep Where Ken Griffin (And The Soon-To-Be Ex-Mrs. Griffin) Hath Slept
- Christmas Comes Early At Casa De Falcone
- Opening Bell: 11.26.14
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Coming Soon: Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Part IV
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com