“I hope it’s not working,” Ken Langone, the billionaire co-founder of Home Depot and major GOP donor, said of populist political appeals. “Because if you go back to 1933, with different words, this is what Hitler was saying in Germany. You don’t survive as a society if you encourage and thrive on envy or jealousy.” [Politco via Daily Intel]
- 18 Mar 2014 at 1:15 PM
- 21 Jul 2011 at 11:43 AM
If Chris Christie Were To Theoretically Run For President, He Could Theoretically Count On Money From Paul Tudor Jones, Stanley Druckenmiller, Et AlBy Bess Levin
Earlier this week, Ken Langone invited 50 hedge fund managers and other financial services employees to his office. The occasion? A sit down with with Chris Christie, who the Home Depot founder apparently forced to discuss the possibility of running for president. Here’s what the New Jersey governor had to say: Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Rich People Are People, Too
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Paulson, Soros Wouldn’t Mind Taking That Home Builder Off Spain’s Hands
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com