In February 2010, RBS employee Jim Glover (AKA G-Love) was told that his services were no longer required by the firm, when it came to light he’d spent that last year or so instructing junior employees to submit wires that would normally go to a counterparty to pay for trades, and then approving them to, instead, go to his personal account. The Glove Love did so, it’s been suggested, because he wasn’t happy with what he believed to be an offensively paltry bonus that wasn’t sufficient enough to fund his dream: “to build beautiful luxury mountain homes in his favorite ski town, Windham, N.Y.” Now that Glover has pleaded guilty and faces a fine of up to $1.25 million (plus ten years in jail), his own dream house has been put on the block and it could conceivably be yours a ten-spot, as the auction requires no minimum bid. According to the listing: Read more »
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Employs Unorthodox Approach For Landing Clients (Update)
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Jefferies Exec (Allegedly!) Held An Offsite "Mushrooms Day"
- Banker Who Faked His Own Death Fielding Hedge Fund Jobs Offers Left And Right, Says Banker Who Faked His Own Death
- Guy Whose Quitting Pimco Totally Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross Treating Him Like Crap Now Back At Pimco
- Bonus Watch '14: US Bankers
- Opening Bell: 10.29.14
- October Not The Best Of Times For Hedge Funds
- Get Cliff Asness A Job On Madison Avenue
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com