Unfortunately for the ex-SAC PM, a judge was unswayed by the defense team’s promise to reveal heretofore unknown details re: its client’s innocence. Read more »
Rosemary, wife of ex-SAC PM Mathew, wants the Feds to keep their mitts off 50% of the marital assets. Read more »
Robert Buckhannon was doing just fine when he was (allegedly!) ripping investors off to the tune of $45 million. Now that he’s settled for adjusting spinal cords in Las Vegas and Battle Creek, Mich., things have been tougher, even before the prosecutors suggested he pony up 100,000 times what his lawyers say he’s got in the bank. Read more »
10. Leaves dishes in the sink.
9. Fills DVR with Diners, Drive Ins and Dives and “Save All Episodes” option
8. Brings back strange men he/she met on the corner 5 minutes earlier.
7. Is late with the rent.
6. Eats your food.
5. Leaves Post-it notes on the bathroom mirror that read “Should I deduct $0.75 from your portion of the rent for the shampoo you used this morning?”
4. Repeatedly asks you if your girlfriend is single.
3. Invites the cast of Stomp over for a nightcap when you’ve got a big presentation in the morning.
2. Tells your mother she looks great and asks if she’s had work done since she last visited.
1. Trades on material non-public information you mentioned in passing and in confidence. Read more »
Guess Which Of The ‘Largest Hedge Funds’ Are Getting An Especially Close Look In SEC Insider-Trading Probe?By Jon Shazar
Hint: One’s run by a hot-dog enthusiast and starts with a “P” and ends with an “oint72.” Read more »
If the previous odds of a considerable stay in jail didn’t deter you before… Read more »