Romney will start his tour with a breakfast at Cipriani 42nd Street at $2,500 per head. Among the 80 co-hosts on the bill are Romney’s richest donor, hedge fund billionaire John Paulson, former Goldman Sachs chairman John Whitehead, Forstmann Little chairman Julian Robertson…Then, J.P. Morgan Chase vice chairman Jimmy Lee is hosting a luncheon at the Waldorf-Astoria. But the bank’s rep tells us J.P. Morgan Chase chairman and former Obama ally Jamie Dimon will not be attending. Later in the evening, Steve Schwarzman, founder of Blackstone, the world’s largest private equity firm, is hosting a more intimate event at his Park Avenue home with CEO Tom Hill, Third Point founder Dan Loeb, former Chris Christie backer and hedge fund honcho Paul Singer and former SEC chairman Richard Breeden. [NYP]
- 13 Dec 2011 at 12:29 PM
Mitt Romney’s New York Schedule Includes Meeting With At Least One American Who’s Fallen On Hard Times This YearBy Bess Levin
- 28 Aug 2014 at 8:00 AM
Football is back, and 1-week fantasy juggernaut DraftKings.com is offering a guaranteed $5,000,000 in prizes.
DraftKings has a special offer for Dealbreaker readers—make a first time deposit and get free entry into a $100,000 contest.
Or if you’re a high roller, you can pay $200 to compete for $1,000,000 in prizes in the NFL Sunday Million contest.
So what is 1-week fantasy? On DraftKings, it’s simple. You draft a new team every time you want to play. Choosing from the list of available players, you pick the best possible team under DraftKings’ allotted salary cap. Payouts are instant and completely secure, and DraftKings is 100% legal.
Click on any of the links in this article to claim your free entry into the DraftKings $100,000 Week 1 contest.
- Mitt Romney's New York Schedule Includes Meeting With At Least One American Who's Fallen On Hard Times This Year December 13, 2011
- Swiss Bankers Suddenly Bashful About Listing "Sparkling Water," "Hooker For Client" On Expense Reports August 29, 2014
- Every Second Of Jefferies CEO's Ice Bucket Challenge Is Better Than The Last August 27, 2014
- Fake, Unregulated Currency Not Unregulated Enough For Some August 18, 2014
- Get Ready To Hear "I'll Have My Assistant Make A Reservation At Denny's" A Lot More Often August 29, 2014
- Horror In The Hamptons: Rosé Shortage Edition August 27, 2014
- Steve Ballmer Offers Primer On How To Buy A Major League Sports Team August 26, 2014
- Pay Hike Watch '14: Raises For Everyone (Under 25)! August 21, 2014
- Write-Offs: 08.29.14 August 29, 2014
- Kyle Bass Not Entirely Thrilled With Paul Singer At The Moment August 28, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com