According to Bloomberg Brief, Bass launched the Japan Macro Opportunities Master Fund in July and is still accepting investors who agree with him that the country has some debt and demographic issues. Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Caption Contest Monday: Charlie Gasparino Holds Court
- Layoffs Watch ’14: Jesse Katsopolis
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Who Wants To Earn An Extra $36K Per Year?
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com