When Donald Trump chose not to run for President, the American people lost a lot. They lost the opportunity to hear the Don tell China, “Listen you motherfuckers, we’re going to tax you at 25 percent.” They lost the opportunity to watch a presidential candidate tell Bill Cosby to blow him. And most of all, the lost the opportunity to behold as bankruptcy specialist Donald Trump used his expertise to lead us out of the economic darkness and into the light. Though he remained silent on the debt talks for far too long, last week Trump finally weighed in on the debate (“The Republicans should tap it along, make it go longer, until the next election so Obama can’t win”) and today on Squawk Box, he continued. Read more »
- 01 Aug 2011 at 10:37 AM
Donald Trump Will Consider Running For Office ‘Again’ If The Economy Doesn’t Improve, He Can’t Execute His Vision For Jones BeachBy Bess Levin
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Point72 Asset Management Now Has A Unit Called "Creating Rubric Capital"
- Bonus Watch '14: Financial Services Employees Across The Pond Like Their Odds
- Banks Still Pretty Pissed Off Their Shady Mortgage Dealings Came So Expensively To Light
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Opening Bell: 12.22.14
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com