By now you’ve probably heard about the killer whale, Tilikum, that savagely murdered an SeaWorld employee today in front of a packed audience (according to a guest, the trainer was “thrashed around pretty good” and at one point, one of her shoes flew off). A devastating tragedy, and something that perhaps calls for an avenging. By whom? Stephen Schwarzman, ’cause Blackstone owns SeaWorld.
- Poll: Should Stephen Schwarzman Kill A Whale Today? February 24, 2010
- Groundbreaking Research Reveals Junior Bankers "Fairly Pleased About" Not Working 100 Hour/Week Anymore August 19, 2014
- Summer Associate Offer Watch '14: JP Morgan, BofA, Goldman Sachs, Citi August 15, 2014
- Fake, Unregulated Currency Not Unregulated Enough For Some August 18, 2014
- Opening Bell: 08.19.14 August 19, 2014
- Wedbush Securities Is In Trouble (Again) August 19, 2014
- Carl Icahn Assigns @Carl_C_Icahn Twitter Feed As Required Reading August 19, 2014
- Uber Is Getting Into The Prophylactic Business August 19, 2014
- Art Dealer’s Husband Thinks ECB QE Would Be Terrible August 19, 2014
- Caption Contest Tuesday: Someone Looks Like He's Enjoying This A Little Too Much August 19, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com