By now you’ve probably heard about the killer whale, Tilikum, that savagely murdered an SeaWorld employee today in front of a packed audience (according to a guest, the trainer was “thrashed around pretty good” and at one point, one of her shoes flew off). A devastating tragedy, and something that perhaps calls for an avenging. By whom? Stephen Schwarzman, ’cause Blackstone owns SeaWorld.
- Poll: Should Stephen Schwarzman Kill A Whale Today? February 24, 2010
- Sex, Shoe Bonuses For Interns NBD At UBS (Update) September 15, 2014
- Layoffs Watch '14: Bank of America September 16, 2014
- Opening Bell: 09.17.14 September 17, 2014
- Wal-Mart Flack Should Thank His Lucky Stars Dan Loeb Doesn't Have A Position In WMT September 16, 2014
- Man Posting Photos Of Near-Naked Women To Instagram Amazingly Has Lots Of Followers September 17, 2014
- This Wedding Season, Give The Gift Of BABA, AAPL, DNKN* September 16, 2014
- Brian Hunter Still Has $750K To His Name September 16, 2014
- Goldman Sachs: Teacher’s Pet September 16, 2014
- Citigroup Will Get Out Of Subprime Lending No Matter What It Takes September 16, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com