Goldman insiders said Schwartz, who is 6-foot-4 and holds a black belt in karate, has shown both the disposition and the ability to handle the CFO’s many responsibilities. “He’s a bear of a man, but he’s gentle in his presentation,” said John Rogers, Goldman’s chief of staff and secretary to the board. [Reuters, related]
- 27 Nov 2013 at 1:30 PM
The holiday season is nigh and you still haven’t shopped. While you’re dreaming only of sugar plum fairies bearing fat bonuses, you don’t the time to mingle with the riff raff at some big box nightmare. Dealbreaker is here to help. Behold the 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide, chockfull of descriptors like “custom,” “gourmet,” “housecleaning,” and “DB swag.”
Click through to check out all of our gift choices for the hardcore capitalist in your life.
- Goldman Sachs' New CFO Only Looks Like He'd Break All Your Fingers With His Handshake, Assures Chief Of Staff January 14, 2013
- In The Future, Hedge Fund Manager Will Definitely Think Twice Before Transferring £600k To Her Lover's Bank Account No Questions Asked December 4, 2013
- Layoffs Watch '14: Investment Banking December 4, 2013
- Bill Ackman Actually Pretty Good At Running A Hedge Fund December 4, 2013
- Opening Bell: 12.05.13 December 5, 2013
- Marissa Mayer Is An Enigma, Wrapped In A Michael Kors Dress, Posing Upside Down On A Chaise Lounge December 5, 2013
- Local Moron Throws Some Numbers Around, Decides There's A One-In-10 Chance Obama Resigns Next Year December 4, 2013
- The 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide November 27, 2013
- SAC PM Accused Of Insider Trading Didn't Have Time For A Customary "How Are You? How's Your Mother?": Goverment Witness December 4, 2013
- Wells Fargo Not A Huge Hit Among The Bridge-Burning Analyst-Hopeful Class November 25, 2013
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com