Llewllyn Connolly, allegedly 44, is a Harvard Business School alum who’s spent the last couple decades working for Wall Street firms including Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs and, most recently, Swiss Re, as a managing director. He and his wife, Fay Lin, live in an apartment on Bond Street, which some of you may recognize as a New York address. Problem was, Connolly didn’t feel like paying New York City taxes, so he came up with a not terribly inventive way to avoid doing so, which involved claiming he was single and living in London. Read more »
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Point72 Asset Management Now Has A Unit Called "Creating Rubric Capital"
- Bonus Watch '14: Financial Services Employees Across The Pond Like Their Odds
- Banks Still Pretty Pissed Off Their Shady Mortgage Dealings Came So Expensively To Light
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Opening Bell: 12.22.14
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com