Last month, we learned that at some point over the summer, Richard Kimball Jr. had left Goldman Sachs. Not knowing his plans, at the time we speculated he was either starting his own hedge fund, as former bankers, particularly ones who’ve been partners at Goldman, tend to do, or designing a line for La Perla, as people whose adult pool parties and clothing-optional Halloween gatherings that enrage the neighbors also tend to do. Today, however, we were informed that we were wrong on both counts. While owning a hedge fund or designing lingerie seem like they would fall in Kimball’s wheelhouse, his new gig is actually more perfect for him than anything would could have imagined. ‘Cause when one thinks of Rick Kimball Jr, one thinks PAR-TAY ANIMAL. And when you’re a par-tay animal on the level of The Kimballer, you need to take important steps to ensure the party don’t stop. Safeguards, if you will. One reason often cited by people who’ve been engaging in some hard partying for “never doing that again” is the desire to not suffer crippling hangovers the next day. But what if Rick Kimball told you you could party like no one was watching without ever waking up to another hangover again? Would that sound like something you’d be interested in? Because what we’re saying is: Rick Kimball is currently running a hangover prevention company.* Read more »
- 28 Aug 2014 at 8:00 AM
Football is back, and 1-week fantasy juggernaut DraftKings.com is offering a guaranteed $5,000,000 in prizes.
DraftKings has a special offer for Dealbreaker readers—make a first time deposit and get free entry into a $100,000 contest.
Or if you’re a high roller, you can pay $200 to compete for $1,000,000 in prizes in the NFL Sunday Million contest.
So what is 1-week fantasy? On DraftKings, it’s simple. You draft a new team every time you want to play. Choosing from the list of available players, you pick the best possible team under DraftKings’ allotted salary cap. Payouts are instant and completely secure, and DraftKings is 100% legal.
Click on any of the links in this article to claim your free entry into the DraftKings $100,000 Week 1 contest.
- Not Everyone Thrilled With Rick Kimball's Involvement In Hangover Prevention Company December 4, 2012
- Every Second Of Jefferies CEO's Ice Bucket Challenge Is Better Than The Last August 27, 2014
- Swiss Bankers Suddenly Bashful About Listing "Sparkling Water," "Hooker For Client" On Expense Reports August 29, 2014
- Kyle Bass Not Entirely Thrilled With Paul Singer At The Moment August 28, 2014
- Horror In The Hamptons: Rosé Shortage Edition August 27, 2014
- Write-Offs: 08.29.14 August 29, 2014
- If Chris Rokos Isn’t Allowed To Lose $383 Million At Brevan Howard, He Should Damn Well Be Allowed To Lose It Somewhere Else! August 27, 2014
- Opening Bell: 08.28.14 August 28, 2014
- Pay Hike Watch '14: Raises For Everyone (Under 25)! August 21, 2014
- New Investment Vehicle Offers Promising Returns, High-Risk Of Saying "Screw It, I'm Drinking This" August 28, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com