Earlier today on Wall Street, a group of individuals stripped naked as part of their demand for transparency in the financial world. “I’m trying to illuminate a dark cranny in the financial world,” performance artist Zefrey Throwell, whose mother “her entire life savings in the stock market crash of 2008,” told Metro. “Its been three years and nothing has changed. It’s still mysterious.” A dark cranny of the financial world wasn’t the only thing that got illuminated, as the group’s “commentary against the financial industry” apparently involved some intense nude lunging. (Probably NSFW, unless you work for Ron Jeremy’s new consulting firm or at SAC.) Read more »
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- Buy Anything With The Word ‘Cuba’ In It
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Sage Kelly Bids Jefferies Adieu
- Bill Ackman Just Can't Help Himself
- Janet Yellen Politely Asks Elizabeth Warren To Shove It
- Opening Bell: 12.18.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com