Earlier today on Wall Street, a group of individuals stripped naked as part of their demand for transparency in the financial world. “I’m trying to illuminate a dark cranny in the financial world,” performance artist Zefrey Throwell, whose mother “her entire life savings in the stock market crash of 2008,” told Metro. “Its been three years and nothing has changed. It’s still mysterious.” A dark cranny of the financial world wasn’t the only thing that got illuminated, as the group’s “commentary against the financial industry” apparently involved some intense nude lunging. (Probably NSFW, unless you work for Ron Jeremy’s new consulting firm or at SAC.) Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Deal Judge: We're Going To Need A New Master of Coin
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- ‘Exploiting A Loophole In Banking Regulation And Using It To Unduly Influence Commodities Markets’ Is Not One Of Goldman’s Best Trading Ideas For Next Year
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com