When Washington Mutual went down for the dirt nap, we didn’t just lose a savings bank holding company, we lost something so much bigger. We lost a group of people who were really good a changing the lyrics to well-known songs for sport and laughs. And not just any songs, but the classics, such as Sir-Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.” Thanks to the today’s hearing on the hill, this one is saved in perpetuity. It was first performed at WaMu’s annual “President’s Club Awards Dinner” in 2006, an event attended by Magic Johnson, who was lucky enough to count himself among the speakers that night.
- WaMu "President's Club" Sales Conference Wrote And Performed A Rap Inspired By Sir-Mix-A-Lot April 13, 2010
- Steve Cohen Attends Party, Dresses Like A 'Schlub': Bloomberg July 28, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.28.14 July 28, 2014
- Bear Stearns Exec Who Straddled World Of Wall Street And Magicianry Is No Longer July 25, 2014
- Hedge Fund Manager Thinks World’s Just About Over This Whole Apple Fad July 25, 2014
- CFA Level I And II Results Are Out Tomorrow: Start Freaking Out Today July 28, 2014
- It’s Not Denny Chin’s Fault He Ruled On A Fake Motion Filed By ‘Bernie Madoff’ July 28, 2014
- Ace Greenberg Once Made Paper Clips Disappear July 25, 2014
- Argentina Ready To Solve This Thing If You’ll Just Give It Everything It Wants July 25, 2014
- Argentina Showing All Of The Urgency Of A Country Not About To Needlessly Default For The Second Time In 13 Years July 28, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com