When Washington Mutual went down for the dirt nap, we didn’t just lose a savings bank holding company, we lost something so much bigger. We lost a group of people who were really good a changing the lyrics to well-known songs for sport and laughs. And not just any songs, but the classics, such as Sir-Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.” Thanks to the today’s hearing on the hill, this one is saved in perpetuity. It was first performed at WaMu’s annual “President’s Club Awards Dinner” in 2006, an event attended by Magic Johnson, who was lucky enough to count himself among the speakers that night.
- WaMu "President's Club" Sales Conference Wrote And Performed A Rap Inspired By Sir-Mix-A-Lot April 13, 2010
- Convicted Insider Trading Asks Judge To Delay Sentencing So He Can Enjoy The Pageantry Of B-School Graduation April 17, 2014
- Balyasny Asset Management Analyst Needs A Couple of Days Off In August April 17, 2014
- Goldman Sachs Suggests NYTimes Sleep With One Eye Open April 16, 2014
- Marissa Mayer Wasn’t Crazy Enough To Give Former COO A $64 Million Severance Package For 15 Months of Work April 17, 2014
- Layoffs Watch '14: Credit Suisse April 17, 2014
- Banker Who Used TARP Funds To Buy Florida Condo Isn't Allowed To Be A Banker Anymore April 17, 2014
- Who Wants To Buy A Las Vegas Resort? April 16, 2014
- Steve Cohen Needs Your Best Trade Ideas April 16, 2014
- Bill Gross Doesn't Understand Why El-Erian Won't Just Be A Man, Defend Himself, And Violate His NDA April 11, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com