When Washington Mutual went down for the dirt nap, we didn’t just lose a savings bank holding company, we lost something so much bigger. We lost a group of people who were really good a changing the lyrics to well-known songs for sport and laughs. And not just any songs, but the classics, such as Sir-Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.” Thanks to the today’s hearing on the hill, this one is saved in perpetuity. It was first performed at WaMu’s annual “President’s Club Awards Dinner” in 2006, an event attended by Magic Johnson, who was lucky enough to count himself among the speakers that night.
- WaMu "President's Club" Sales Conference Wrote And Performed A Rap Inspired By Sir-Mix-A-Lot April 13, 2010
- Opening Bell: 04.24.14 April 24, 2014
- Layoffs Watch '14: Barclays April 23, 2014
- Daivd Einhorn: Maybe It's Time To Asking Questions Like, "Why The F*ck Did A Startup Texting Service Sell For $19 Billion?" April 22, 2014
- If You're Fishing For A Compliment From Carl Icahn, Consider Getting Him Nice And Liquored Up First April 23, 2014
- Mohamed El-Erian's Departure Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross's Habit Of Telling People To STFU With Just A Look April 23, 2014
- Goldman Sachs Exec Embroiled In Horse Shit Suit April 22, 2014
- Bill Ackman On Good Poison Pills, Bad Poison Pills and Things That Are Definitely Not Front-Running April 23, 2014
- Juan Paulson Isn’t Giving Up On Puerto Rico April 24, 2014
- Is Lululemon CEO's Lack of Muscle Tone Good Or Bad For Shareholder Value: Investors Debate April 22, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com