When Washington Mutual went down for the dirt nap, we didn’t just lose a savings bank holding company, we lost something so much bigger. We lost a group of people who were really good a changing the lyrics to well-known songs for sport and laughs. And not just any songs, but the classics, such as Sir-Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.” Thanks to the today’s hearing on the hill, this one is saved in perpetuity. It was first performed at WaMu’s annual “President’s Club Awards Dinner” in 2006, an event attended by Magic Johnson, who was lucky enough to count himself among the speakers that night.
- WaMu "President's Club" Sales Conference Wrote And Performed A Rap Inspired By Sir-Mix-A-Lot April 13, 2010
- Pay Hike Watch '14: Raises For Everyone (Under 25)! August 21, 2014
- Pay Hike Watch '15: The Youth Of Goldman Sachs August 20, 2014
- Looking To Become The Next Silicon Valley Billionaire? Schlep Someone Else's Sh*t Around The Desert For A Week August 21, 2014
- Bonus Watch ’14: Hedge Fund Cogs August 21, 2014
- Pimco Not Sweating "Isolated Issue With Insects" August 20, 2014
- Meanwhile, At PIMCO August 20, 2014
- Goldman Itching To See Libya Try To Prove That It Sold Worthless Derivatives August 20, 2014
- Summer Associate Offer Watch '14: JP Morgan, BofA, Goldman Sachs, Citi August 15, 2014
- Allergan Taking Valeant To School On How To Buy Another Company August 20, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com