When Washington Mutual went down for the dirt nap, we didn’t just lose a savings bank holding company, we lost something so much bigger. We lost a group of people who were really good a changing the lyrics to well-known songs for sport and laughs. And not just any songs, but the classics, such as Sir-Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.” Thanks to the today’s hearing on the hill, this one is saved in perpetuity. It was first performed at WaMu’s annual “President’s Club Awards Dinner” in 2006, an event attended by Magic Johnson, who was lucky enough to count himself among the speakers that night.
- WaMu "President's Club" Sales Conference Wrote And Performed A Rap Inspired By Sir-Mix-A-Lot April 13, 2010
- Pimco: Jim From Accounting's Departure Would Cause $10 Billion In Outflows September 29, 2014
- Not All Hedge Funds Totally Worthless September 29, 2014
- Fox Business Senior Boombox Correspondent Infiltrates Pimco Trading Floor September 29, 2014
- Greenwich Man Turns 60 September 29, 2014
- Bill Gross Made It Through Entire Job Interview Without Referring To Himself As The Triple Crown Of Newport Beach September 29, 2014
- Firing/Clawback Watch '14: Lloyds September 29, 2014
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed September 17, 2014
- Opening Bell: 09.29.14 September 29, 2014
- David Einhorn Just Came Into Some Bagel Money September 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com