You may know “Mesmeralda,” AKA Marni Halasa, from her other roles as the Bank Reform Bitch, Better Banking Butterfly, and Ethical Fiscal Fairy, among other things. Today she paid a visit to NYS Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli’s office at 59 Maiden Lane to “push for divesting from fossil fuel investments in the NYS Common Retirement Fund” and “knock some sense into” Mr. DiNapoli, leaving a strongly worded note outside the building, in case her message wasn’t clear. Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Rich People Are People, Too
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Paulson, Soros Wouldn’t Mind Taking That Home Builder Off Spain’s Hands
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com