On a typical day, most of you probably obtain your lunch in one of several ways: ordering it on Seamless, out at a working lunch, or ferreting around the office pantry for a melange of snacks. A good day might involve getting your 11th Chop’t salad for free. If creativity and need to feel alive struck, you’d possibly think about sneaking into the executive dining room and swipe a couple of dinner rolls. But would you ever purchase a business class ticket out of JFK (or whatever your local airport may be), gorge yourself on free delicacies in the lounge, and then reschedule your flight so you could do it all again the next day, and the day after that? You might not, but this genius did: Read more »
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Sage Kelly Bids Jefferies Adieu
- Bonus Watch '14: Jefferies
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bill Ackman Just Can't Help Himself
- Opening Bell: 12.17.14
- Goldman Sachs Ready To Show Everyone How This Whole ETF Thing Is Done
- Jorge Posada As Good At Picking Financial Advisers As He Was At Throwing Out Baserunners
- Ex-BlackRock Exec Regrets £43,000 Commuting Scam, Will Never Work In This Town Again
- Layoffs Watch ’14: Citi Mailroom
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com