“NEW YORK, March 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Icahn Enterprises L.P. (Nasdaq:IEP) today issued the following statement: On April 2, 2013, the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) issued a report in which it provided guidance to issuers regarding the use of social media to disclose material non−public information. Our Chairman, Carl C. Icahn, intends to use Facebook, as well as the web site www.shareholderssquaretable.com (and communications to its members) and Twitter, from time to time to communicate with the public about our company and other issues. Mr. Icahn’s Facebook page is located at www.facebook.com/carlicahn. It is possible that the information that Mr. Icahn posts on Facebook, through the Shareholders’ Square Table website and to its members, and on Twitter, could be deemed to be material information. Therefore, in light of the SEC’s guidance, we encourage investors, the media, and others interested in our company to review the information that Mr. Icahn posts on Facebook, that he provides on the Shareholders’ Square Table website and to its members, and that he posts on Twitter, in addition to the information that we disclose using our investor relations website, SEC filings, press releases, public conference calls and webcasts.”
- 28 Aug 2014 at 8:00 AM
Football is back, and 1-week fantasy juggernaut DraftKings.com is offering a guaranteed $5,000,000 in prizes.
DraftKings has a special offer for Dealbreaker readers—make a first time deposit and get free entry into a $100,000 contest.
Or if you’re a high roller, you can pay $200 to compete for $1,000,000 in prizes in the NFL Sunday Million contest.
So what is 1-week fantasy? On DraftKings, it’s simple. You draft a new team every time you want to play. Choosing from the list of available players, you pick the best possible team under DraftKings’ allotted salary cap. Payouts are instant and completely secure, and DraftKings is 100% legal.
Click on any of the links in this article to claim your free entry into the DraftKings $100,000 Week 1 contest.
- Icahn Enterprises Encourages You To Follow Carl On Facebook March 7, 2014
- Swiss Bankers Suddenly Bashful About Listing "Sparkling Water," "Hooker For Client" On Expense Reports August 29, 2014
- Every Second Of Jefferies CEO's Ice Bucket Challenge Is Better Than The Last August 27, 2014
- Fake, Unregulated Currency Not Unregulated Enough For Some August 18, 2014
- Get Ready To Hear "I'll Have My Assistant Make A Reservation At Denny's" A Lot More Often August 29, 2014
- Horror In The Hamptons: Rosé Shortage Edition August 27, 2014
- Pay Hike Watch '14: Raises For Everyone (Under 25)! August 21, 2014
- Kyle Bass Not Entirely Thrilled With Paul Singer At The Moment August 28, 2014
- Steve Ballmer Offers Primer On How To Buy A Major League Sports Team August 26, 2014
- Write-Offs: 08.29.14 August 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com