“NEW YORK, March 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Icahn Enterprises L.P. (Nasdaq:IEP) today issued the following statement: On April 2, 2013, the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) issued a report in which it provided guidance to issuers regarding the use of social media to disclose material non−public information. Our Chairman, Carl C. Icahn, intends to use Facebook, as well as the web site www.shareholderssquaretable.com (and communications to its members) and Twitter, from time to time to communicate with the public about our company and other issues. Mr. Icahn’s Facebook page is located at www.facebook.com/carlicahn. It is possible that the information that Mr. Icahn posts on Facebook, through the Shareholders’ Square Table website and to its members, and on Twitter, could be deemed to be material information. Therefore, in light of the SEC’s guidance, we encourage investors, the media, and others interested in our company to review the information that Mr. Icahn posts on Facebook, that he provides on the Shareholders’ Square Table website and to its members, and that he posts on Twitter, in addition to the information that we disclose using our investor relations website, SEC filings, press releases, public conference calls and webcasts.”
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Deal Judge: We're Going To Need A New Master of Coin
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- ‘Exploiting A Loophole In Banking Regulation And Using It To Unduly Influence Commodities Markets’ Is Not One Of Goldman’s Best Trading Ideas For Next Year
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com