Over the course of the Raj Rajaratnam insider trading case, we got to meet many of his most-trusted tipsters, none of them more important to him than Danielle Chiesi. To be sure, guys like Anil Kumar and Rajat Gupta gave Raj good stuff too, but Chiesi had a leg up on the other tipsters because she “used her sexuality to build sources at male-dominated tech companies.” To those not up on industry jargon, that meant she fucked guys for information. In layman’s terms. Executives were apparently powerless against the allure of her “tight red suit with red fishnet stockings” and once they saw her “suggestive” dance moves it was game over. Chiesi had affairs with guys like IBM’s Bob Moffatt, who was more than happy to tip her off (not knowing he was just being used though, Moffat, who cried at least two times in public over Chieis, has since vowed to never open his heart to another woman again, besides his wife), and following coitus, DC would pass the info to Raj. Previously Danielle noted that “There is not even a chance [I] will do one day in jail,” which seems to indicate she did not sleep with the judge sentencing her, as she obviously would’ve gotten the number right, rather than being off by a factor of infinity. Read more »
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Returns Wednesday
- The Indomitable Dov Charney Strikes Again
- JOBS Act Helps Hedge Fund Raise Money Through Widespread Advertising
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com