Noted bank analyst Dick Bove is planning to submit his resignation from Rochdale Securities LLC on Monday, according to a person familiar with his plans. Mr. Bove has remained at Stamford, Conn.-based Rochdale as it has searched for a rescue since Oct. 25, when a trade in shares of Apple left it in what President Daniel Crowley called a “negative capital position.” […] Mr. Bove has been unable to publish stock research since the errant trade, because Rochdale’s cash shortfall has prevented the firm from trading securities or issuing analysis. [WSJ, earlier]
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- JOBS Act Helps Hedge Fund Raise Money Through Widespread Advertising
- Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Returns Wednesday
- Banks Still Pretty Pissed Off Their Shady Mortgage Dealings Came So Expensively To Light
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com