You can! Provided you pay up, as he’s offering to grace you and four friends with his presence as part of an auction on CharityBuzz, the proceeds of which go to the Surfrider Foundation, whose mission is “the protection and enjoyment of oceans, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.” Will he tell you about what it was like the moment he and his team discovered that Scott Thompson was an academic charlatan of the highest order? Bid and find out.
- Want To Break Bread With Dan Loeb? November 13, 2012
- Who Wants To Buy A Las Vegas Resort? April 16, 2014
- Goldman Sachs Suggests NYTimes Sleep With One Eye Open April 16, 2014
- Steve Cohen Needs Your Best Trade Ideas April 16, 2014
- Start Looking For ‘High-Utility’ Insults To Replace The Obscure Ones You’ve Been Using April 16, 2014
- Bonus Watch ’14: BlackRock CEOs April 16, 2014
- What Fate Awaits The Next People To Question Charlie Gasparino’s Reporting: A Continuing Series November 1, 2013
- Charlie Gasparino Only Puts Homemade Super Unleaded Gasoline Into His Muscle Machine, Not That Diesel Crap Herbalife Sells April 16, 2014
- Bill Gross Doesn't Understand Why El-Erian Won't Just Be A Man, Defend Himself, And Violate His NDA April 11, 2014
- Paul Flowers Now Really Sorry About Those Times He Bought Coke, Crystal Meth April 16, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com