You can! Provided you pay up, as he’s offering to grace you and four friends with his presence as part of an auction on CharityBuzz, the proceeds of which go to the Surfrider Foundation, whose mission is “the protection and enjoyment of oceans, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.” Will he tell you about what it was like the moment he and his team discovered that Scott Thompson was an academic charlatan of the highest order? Bid and find out.
- All JP Morgan Wants Is One Billion Dollars
- Ex-Analyst Gets Four Months For Every Person He Told About Thing He Wasn’t Supposed To Know About
- Bonus Watch ’14: Goldman Sachs
- Bar Mitzvah Boy Tim Sykes Resurfaces On Below Deck, Gives Crew Stock Tips
- Compensation Watch '14: Fed Chairs
- Brett Icahn Has To Write ‘Dad Was Right About Netflix’ 200 Million Times
- Steve Cohen Makes Money For Steve Cohen
- Bill Ackman Loves Canada
- So This Is Still Happening
- Commodity Hedge Fund Manager Will Get It Right Next Time
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com