Well, gang, I have to hand it to you. Despite some extremely disappointing early attempts to match the gastrointestinal fortitude of local hero Oyster Boy, you really redeemed yourselves. Not by the successful completion of some equivalent feat, of course, but by coming up with a bunch of decidedly not lame suggestions for OB’s next eating-related challenge. So– great job! Now, down to business. We’ve been in touch with OB and, so far, his three favorite missions are:
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Christmas Come Early At Casa De Falcone
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Federal Prosecutors Don't Appreciate Former Jefferies Trader's Vivid Imagination
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com