So here’s a little story about a man named Peter Beck. Once upon a time, he ran a day-trading operation with 5,000 traders in places like China, Nicaragua, Romania and, worst of all, Canada. And he used that network to manipulate markets, regulators say; at the very least, he knew his charges in 30 countries were doing so, it is alleged. Read more »
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Ken Griffin Introduces The Concept Of His Divorce Voice
- If You've Got Train Fare, UBS Has Got An Exciting Opportunity In Stamford For You
- George Soros's Daughter-In-Law Wants To See The Part Of The Pre-Nup Where She Isn't Entitled To Every Last Cent
- Goldman Sachs: Sex Discrimination Practices At The Bank Are A Lot More Nuanced Than Ex-Employees Are Making Them Out To Be
- Opening Bell: 10.23.14
- Steve Cohen Getting Ready To Celebrate 5th Anniversary Of Being Sued By Ex-Wife
- Opening Bell: 10.24.14
- Bill Ackman Is Onto You!
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com