As previously mentioned, Norwalk resident and UBS VP Peter Mullen was awarded a DUI early Sunday morning, when he failed to prove he wasn’t drunk at a sobriety checkpoint. He was also charged with carrying a firearm (a .45-caliber Wilson Combat Pistol) while under the influence. But this isn’t about Packing Pedro. This is about the place Mullen told the police he was coming from: Beamers, Stamford’s premier strip club.
- Beamers Cafe: Reporting Live February 4, 2010
- Broker Junkets Are Back (But Only 70% As Drunk) July 30, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.31.14 July 31, 2014
- Argentina Decides Talking To Paul Singer Maybe Not Worse Than Defaulting At Midnight July 30, 2014
- S&P Is Going To Go Ahead And Call This A "Selective Default" For Argentina July 30, 2014
- Deutsche Bank Knows Its Financial Reporting Operation Is A Janky Pile Of Crap July 30, 2014
- Bill Ackman Is Sorry You Got Your Hopes Up July 31, 2014
- Dan Loeb Would Like That $1.4 Billion Back July 30, 2014
- Metro North Rider Follows The 150 Second Rule July 29, 2014
- Morgan Stanley Has A Treat For Senior Junior Bankers July 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com