As previously mentioned, Norwalk resident and UBS VP Peter Mullen was awarded a DUI early Sunday morning, when he failed to prove he wasn’t drunk at a sobriety checkpoint. He was also charged with carrying a firearm (a .45-caliber Wilson Combat Pistol) while under the influence. But this isn’t about Packing Pedro. This is about the place Mullen told the police he was coming from: Beamers, Stamford’s premier strip club.
- Beamers Cafe: Reporting Live February 4, 2010
- Daivd Einhorn: Maybe It's Time To Asking Questions Like, "Why The F*ck Did A Startup Texting Service Sell For $19 Billion?" April 22, 2014
- Goldman Sachs Exec Embroiled In Horse Shit Suit April 22, 2014
- Is Lululemon CEO's Lack of Muscle Tone Good Or Bad For Shareholder Value: Investors Debate April 22, 2014
- Somebody Thinks Their Facebook Shares Are Going To Take A Hit April 22, 2014
- Larry Fink Expands On His Dislike Of Hedge Funds April 22, 2014
- Write-Offs: 04.22.14 April 22, 2014
- Bill Ackman Doing Okay For Himself This Year April 22, 2014
- Bill Ackman’s Boyish Visage To Be Preserved For Posterity April 22, 2014
- Merrill Lynch Brokers Are Going To Have To Wake Up A Lot Earlier If They Want To List "Recipient Of Circle of Champions" Award On Their LinkedIn Profiles April 21, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com