My dear friend and former colleague John Carney will be joining CNBC.com as a “senior editor” in the coming weeks and will also be “appearing regularly on CNBC’s Business Day programming.” Over the last few years John has been on the network as guest commentator but now that he’s an official member of the team, one very important thing needs to happen. It goes without saying but here it is: a nickname. Maria’s got one, Erin’s got one, Phil LeBeau’s got one and now Carney needs one too. If he’s gonna do this, he’s gotta do this right. I know what my pick is but let’s get democratic about this. Serious suggestions only, please.
- John Carney Needs Help May 12, 2010
- Daivd Einhorn: Maybe It's Time To Asking Questions Like, "Why The F*ck Did A Startup Texting Service Sell For $19 Billion?" April 22, 2014
- Goldman Sachs Exec Embroiled In Horse Shit Suit April 22, 2014
- Is Lululemon CEO's Lack of Muscle Tone Good Or Bad For Shareholder Value: Investors Debate April 22, 2014
- Somebody Thinks Their Facebook Shares Are Going To Take A Hit April 22, 2014
- Larry Fink Expands On His Dislike Of Hedge Funds April 22, 2014
- Write-Offs: 04.22.14 April 22, 2014
- Bill Ackman Doing Okay For Himself This Year April 22, 2014
- Bill Ackman’s Boyish Visage To Be Preserved For Posterity April 22, 2014
- Merrill Lynch Brokers Are Going To Have To Wake Up A Lot Earlier If They Want To List "Recipient Of Circle of Champions" Award On Their LinkedIn Profiles April 21, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com