My dear friend and former colleague John Carney will be joining CNBC.com as a “senior editor” in the coming weeks and will also be “appearing regularly on CNBC’s Business Day programming.” Over the last few years John has been on the network as guest commentator but now that he’s an official member of the team, one very important thing needs to happen. It goes without saying but here it is: a nickname. Maria’s got one, Erin’s got one, Phil LeBeau’s got one and now Carney needs one too. If he’s gonna do this, he’s gotta do this right. I know what my pick is but let’s get democratic about this. Serious suggestions only, please.
- John Carney Needs Help May 12, 2010
- Let’s Exchange Heated Words Over: Business School Rankings March 11, 2014
- Opening Bell: 03.12.14 March 12, 2014
- Garment-Makers Working 24/7 To Have Point72 Fleeces Ready By April 7 March 11, 2014
- Recommended Reading From Herbalife March 11, 2014
- Pimco Trustee Dares To Question American Thoroughbred's Annual Compensation March 11, 2014
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Goes Back In Time, Rejects Mathew Martoma March 5, 2014
- The Bitcoin Bugle: Upstaged At SXSW (UPDATE) March 11, 2014
- Moody’s: Terrible Corporate Governance May Be Less Terrible Than An Activist Hedge Fund March 11, 2014
- Vibrant New Wells Fargo Online Magazine Not Holding Anything Back For Future Issues March 11, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com