Because it’s just so much harder to inherit a fully-functioning operation than to start one from scratch, and because a top-flight business school knows a lucrative opportunity when it sees one, you can now receive academic qualification in the art and science of taking over the family business. Courses available include: Fraternal Conflict Resolution, Social Dynamics of Filial Employment Relations, Keeping Daddy Happy (While Keeping Yourself Sane), Swallowing Your Pride and Easing the Old Man Out. Read more »
really Columbia Business School?
- 03 Jul 2014 at 10:00 AM
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- Ken Griffin Introduces The Concept Of His Divorce Voice
- If You've Got Train Fare, UBS Has Got An Exciting Opportunity In Stamford For You
- George Soros's Daughter-In-Law Wants To See The Part Of The Pre-Nup Where She Isn't Entitled To Every Last Cent
- Goldman Sachs: Sex Discrimination Practices At The Bank Are A Lot More Nuanced Than Ex-Employees Are Making Them Out To Be
- Steve Cohen Getting Ready To Celebrate 5th Anniversary Of Being Sued By Ex-Wife
- Opening Bell: 10.23.14
- HSBC Adds Another Notch To The Ole 'Sued By An Employee Who Was Punished After Reporting Sexual Harassment' Belt
- Opening Bell: 10.24.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com