Because it’s just so much harder to inherit a fully-functioning operation than to start one from scratch, and because a top-flight business school knows a lucrative opportunity when it sees one, you can now receive academic qualification in the art and science of taking over the family business. Courses available include: Fraternal Conflict Resolution, Social Dynamics of Filial Employment Relations, Keeping Daddy Happy (While Keeping Yourself Sane), Swallowing Your Pride and Easing the Old Man Out. Read more »
really Columbia Business School?
- 03 Jul 2014 at 10:00 AM
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- De Blasio To Dimon: F*ck You And F*ck Your Tax Breaks
- Opening Bell: 10.22.14
- New York Fed Was Told To Look Into London Whale Office In 2009, Decided To Take Long Lunch Instead
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- John Paulson’s Solution To Shire Problem Probably Not Sitting Well With Bill Ackman
- Bar Mitzvah Boy Tim Sykes Resurfaces On Below Deck, Gives Crew Stock Tips
- Goldman Sachs: Sex Discrimination Practices At The Bank Are A Lot More Nuanced Than Ex-Employees Are Making Them Out To Be
- Senate Subcommittee Feasting On Whale Today
- Bob Diamond's Daughter Releases Statement Re: Father's Firing
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com