Because it’s just so much harder to inherit a fully-functioning operation than to start one from scratch, and because a top-flight business school knows a lucrative opportunity when it sees one, you can now receive academic qualification in the art and science of taking over the family business. Courses available include: Fraternal Conflict Resolution, Social Dynamics of Filial Employment Relations, Keeping Daddy Happy (While Keeping Yourself Sane), Swallowing Your Pride and Easing the Old Man Out. Read more »
really Columbia Business School?
- 03 Jul 2014 at 10:00 AM
- ‘Gracefully Accepting Parental Criticism’ Can Now Be Part Of Your MBA July 3, 2014
- Argentina Ready To Solve This Thing If You’ll Just Give It Everything It Wants July 25, 2014
- Bear Stearns Exec Who Straddled World Of Wall Street And Magicianry Is No Longer July 25, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.25.14 July 25, 2014
- Hedge Fund Manager Thinks World’s Just About Over This Whole Apple Fad July 25, 2014
- Renaissance Technologies: Buy-And-Hold Investor July 1, 2013
- Wharton Alums Not Interested In Spending Any More Time Together Than Absolutely Necessary July 24, 2014
- Which Bank Is Going To Fall For The ‘If We All Admit It At Once They’ll Go Easy On Us’ Trick? July 25, 2014
- Ken Griffin's Lawyers Have Something To Get Off Their Chests July 24, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.24.14 July 24, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com