Last month, we learned that at some point over the summer, Richard Kimball Jr. had left Goldman Sachs. Not knowing his plans, at the time we speculated he was either starting his own hedge fund, as former bankers, particularly ones who’ve been partners at Goldman, tend to do, or designing a line for La Perla, as people whose adult pool parties and clothing-optional Halloween gatherings that enrage the neighbors also tend to do. Today, however, we were informed that we were wrong on both counts. While owning a hedge fund or designing lingerie seem like they would fall in Kimball’s wheelhouse, his new gig is actually more perfect for him than anything would could have imagined. ‘Cause when one thinks of Rick Kimball Jr, one thinks PAR-TAY ANIMAL. And when you’re a par-tay animal on the level of The Kimballer, you need to take important steps to ensure the party don’t stop. Safeguards, if you will. One reason often cited by people who’ve been engaging in some hard partying for “never doing that again” is the desire to not suffer crippling hangovers the next day. But what if Rick Kimball told you you could party like no one was watching without ever waking up to another hangover again? Would that sound like something you’d be interested in? Because what we’re saying is: Rick Kimball is currently running a hangover prevention company.* Read more »
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Buy Anything With The Word ‘Cuba’ In It
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- Janet Yellen Politely Asks Elizabeth Warren To Shove It
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Bill Ackman Just Can't Help Himself
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com