The Chicago Board Options Exchange is clearing out the last vestiges of its past as a mutually-owned operation. While it was A-OK to have traders running the place before it went public in 2010, it seems having them on the board is now a conflict of interest attracting unwanted attention. Read more »
- 16 Jan 2013 at 2:05 PM
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Pay Hike Watch ’14: UBS Junior Bankers Are Not Happy
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Schwab Broker Was One Stop Shop For (Stolen) Office Supplies, Oxycodone
- Opening Bell: 11.20.14
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Pay Hike Watch '14: Citi Junior Bankers' Patience Wearing Thin
- Two and a Half Men Star/Venture Capitalist Was Just Kidding About Liking The Idea Of Investigating Journalists
- Phil Falcone Isn’t Through With Charlie Ergen Yet!
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com