Richard Garaventa, a New Jersey former VP in the operations division of Morgan’s institutional securities business, was sentenced today to between two to six years prison for stealing $2.5 million from the bank.
- Ex-Morgan VP Will Fist Pump In Prison January 19, 2010
- Pimco: Jim From Accounting's Departure Would Cause $10 Billion In Outflows September 29, 2014
- Not All Hedge Funds Totally Worthless September 29, 2014
- Fox Business Senior Boombox Correspondent Infiltrates Pimco Trading Floor September 29, 2014
- Greenwich Man Turns 60 September 29, 2014
- Bill Gross Made It Through Entire Job Interview Without Referring To Himself As The Triple Crown Of Newport Beach September 29, 2014
- Firing/Clawback Watch '14: Lloyds September 29, 2014
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed September 17, 2014
- Opening Bell: 09.29.14 September 29, 2014
- David Einhorn Just Came Into Some Bagel Money September 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com