Richard Garaventa, a New Jersey former VP in the operations division of Morgan’s institutional securities business, was sentenced today to between two to six years prison for stealing $2.5 million from the bank.
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- All JP Morgan Wants Is One Billion Dollars
- Ex-Analyst Gets Four Months For Every Person He Told About Thing He Wasn’t Supposed To Know About
- Goldman Sachs Just Wants A Winner
- Bonus Watch ’14: Goldman Sachs
- Opening Bell: 10.20.14
- Compensation Watch '14: Fed Chairs
- Bonus Watch '14: Babies Born In The Next 7.5 Hours
- In Its Heart, UBS Is The Descendent Of German Jews Whose Art Was Seized By Nazis
- Brett Icahn Has To Write ‘Dad Was Right About Netflix’ 200 Million Times
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com