Geoffrey Raymond, Wall Street’s artist in-residence, who’s done everyone from Jimmy Cayne to Jamie Dimon to Lenny Dykstra to Ina Drew, put his paintbrush to the canvas over the weekend and came up with this: “Portrait of Mathew Martoma, In The Manner of Roy Lichtenstein,” which is apparently supposed to be an homage to “Drowning Girl.” As this one might become a collector’s item, and animals in formaldehyde aren’t going for what they used to, consider making him an offer tout de suite. Bidding starts at 10K.
- Attention Art Lovers And People Looking To Hedge Their Bets: Get Your Mathew Martoma Today November 27, 2012
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed September 17, 2014
- Harvard Professor Been Waiting 39 Years To Nail Lloyd Blankfein To The Wall September 18, 2014
- Opening Bell: 09.19.14 September 19, 2014
- Tom Brady Could've Been The Tom Brady Of Merrill Lynch September 18, 2014
- Call The (Alibaba) Close (UPDATE) September 19, 2014
- Hedge Fund Sorry Former Managing Member Was Such A Cliché Vis-à-Vis Fraud September 19, 2014
- Bank Of America's Attempt To Get Out Of 99th Billion Dollar Fine Probably Unsuccessful September 19, 2014
- Sex, Shoe Bonuses For Interns NBD At UBS (Update) September 15, 2014
- Man Posting Photos Of Near-Naked Women To Instagram Amazingly Has Lots Of Followers September 17, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com