Geoffrey Raymond, Wall Street’s artist in-residence, who’s done everyone from Jimmy Cayne to Jamie Dimon to Lenny Dykstra to Ina Drew, put his paintbrush to the canvas over the weekend and came up with this: “Portrait of Mathew Martoma, In The Manner of Roy Lichtenstein,” which is apparently supposed to be an homage to “Drowning Girl.” As this one might become a collector’s item, and animals in formaldehyde aren’t going for what they used to, consider making him an offer tout de suite. Bidding starts at 10K.
- Attention Art Lovers And People Looking To Hedge Their Bets: Get Your Mathew Martoma Today November 27, 2012
- Wharton Alums Not Interested In Spending Any More Time Together Than Absolutely Necessary July 24, 2014
- Ken Griffin's Title As World's Richest Illinoisan In Peril July 24, 2014
- Deutsche Bank CFO Probably Doing Some Soul-Searching Right About Now July 23, 2014
- Memo To Herbalife: Bill Ackman Will Make This An Extracurricular Activity If He Has To July 24, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.24.14 July 24, 2014
- Bill Ackman Hates The Hell Out Of Herbalife Because God Damnit He Loves America July 22, 2014
- Don't Start Your Pershing Square Redemption Pool Just Yet July 23, 2014
- Women In Business Are Drinking Their Way Through The Glass Ceiling July 21, 2014
- Federal Reserve Suggests Deutsche Bank Just Scrap The Whole Thing And Start Over July 22, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com