Geoffrey Raymond, Wall Street’s artist in-residence, who’s done everyone from Jimmy Cayne to Jamie Dimon to Lenny Dykstra to Ina Drew, put his paintbrush to the canvas over the weekend and came up with this: “Portrait of Mathew Martoma, In The Manner of Roy Lichtenstein,” which is apparently supposed to be an homage to “Drowning Girl.” As this one might become a collector’s item, and animals in formaldehyde aren’t going for what they used to, consider making him an offer tout de suite. Bidding starts at 10K.
- Attention Art Lovers And People Looking To Hedge Their Bets: Get Your Mathew Martoma Today November 27, 2012
- Investment Bank League Tables: Bangability Edition July 31, 2014
- Things Are Itchy At Deutsche Bank July 31, 2014
- Bill Ackman Is Sorry You Got Your Hopes Up July 31, 2014
- Broker Junkets Are Back (But Only 70% As Drunk) July 30, 2014
- Two-Letter App Will Not Have Four-Letter App Making A Mockery Of Its Business Model! July 31, 2014
- Morgan Stanley Has A Treat For Senior Junior Bankers July 29, 2014
- S&P Is Going To Go Ahead And Call This A "Selective Default" For Argentina July 30, 2014
- Clawback Watch '22: Britain's Banks July 31, 2014
- Argentina Decides Talking To Paul Singer Maybe Not Worse Than Defaulting At Midnight July 30, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com