Geoffrey Raymond, Wall Street’s artist in-residence, who’s done everyone from Jimmy Cayne to Jamie Dimon to Lenny Dykstra to Ina Drew, put his paintbrush to the canvas over the weekend and came up with this: “Portrait of Mathew Martoma, In The Manner of Roy Lichtenstein,” which is apparently supposed to be an homage to “Drowning Girl.” As this one might become a collector’s item, and animals in formaldehyde aren’t going for what they used to, consider making him an offer tout de suite. Bidding starts at 10K.
- Attention Art Lovers And People Looking To Hedge Their Bets: Get Your Mathew Martoma Today November 27, 2012
- Mike Corbat's Sales Pitch To Would-Be Junior Bankers For Joining Citi: You Can't All Work At Hedge Funds October 1, 2014
- Guy Who's Short Herbalife Says Guy Who's Long Herbalife Saying Guy Who's Short Herbalife Saying Herbalife Is A Fraud Is A Fraud Is A Fraud March 13, 2013
- SEC Charges Guy With Being Very Bad Roommate September 30, 2014
- Opening Bell: 10.01.14 October 1, 2014
- BofA Kinda Forgot That Structured Notes Mature September 30, 2014
- John Paulson Doesn’t Want To Run A Mutual Fund, But… October 1, 2014
- Heckling Carmelo Anthony Costs Financial Services Employee His Job, Clean Arrest Record, Sweet Corporate Seats: Lawsuit October 1, 2014
- Mark Zuckerberg Wants To Be A Feudal Lord Too, Damn It October 1, 2014
- Caption Contest Tuesday: Charlie Gasparino Will Take A Five Day Break From The Gym Before He Breaks Out A Swiffer Sweeper September 30, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com