The good news, if you are Mr. Steve Cohen: you were neither charged nor “mentioned by name” in the criminal complaint against your former employee, Mathew Martoma, who is alleged to have orchestrated “the most lucrative insider trading scheme ever.” The less good news: YOU ARE PORTFOLIO MANAGER A. YOU NEVER WANT TO BE PORTFOLIO MANAGER A! Read more »
run and hide Martoma- run and hide!
- 20 Nov 2012 at 1:28 PM
- 27 Nov 2013 at 1:30 PM
The holiday season is nigh and you still haven’t shopped. While you’re dreaming only of sugar plum fairies bearing fat bonuses, you don’t the time to mingle with the riff raff at some big box nightmare. Dealbreaker is here to help. Behold the 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide, chockfull of descriptors like “custom,” “gourmet,” “housecleaning,” and “DB swag.”
Click through to check out all of our gift choices for the hardcore capitalist in your life.
- Things Could Be Worse But They Could Also Be Better At SAC Capital Right Now November 20, 2012
- In The Future, Hedge Fund Manager Will Definitely Think Twice Before Transferring £600k To Her Lover's Bank Account No Questions Asked December 4, 2013
- Bill Ackman Actually Pretty Good At Running A Hedge Fund December 4, 2013
- Layoffs Watch '14: Investment Banking December 4, 2013
- Local Moron Throws Some Numbers Around, Decides There's A One-In-10 Chance Obama Resigns Next Year December 4, 2013
- The 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide November 27, 2013
- Famous Harvard Rejects June 11, 2007
- Goldman Sachs Suggests London Consider A World Without Goldman Sachs December 4, 2013
- Write-Offs: 12.04.13 December 4, 2013
- Goldman Sachs Is Thinking That Goldman Sachs Is A Pretty Good-Looking Bet In 2014 December 4, 2013
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com