CNBC: Why not, if you had nothing to do with this murder, why not turn yourself in? Have a lawyer, you go in with security guys, you can go in with cameras, why not go in and tell them you don’t know about the murder? John McAfee: Because it’s fine to go in with security. It’s fine to go in with cameras. But when I am detained, you are not allowed to go into the jail cell with me. This is where people simply disappear. They choke on their own vomit or hang themselves or are beaten to death by fellow prisoners. If you’ve done any research on Belize and the legal and police system, you will discover disastrous results. CNBC: Do you really think they would kill you? McAfee: Absolutely, I do, sir. CNBC: What have the last five days [in hiding] been like? McAfee: They’ve been okay. I don’t have a lot of freedom of movement. The food is not best. I have no television. I would like a television. [CNBC via BI]
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Christmas Come Early At Casa De Falcone
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Federal Prosecutors Don't Appreciate Former Jefferies Trader's Vivid Imagination
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com