CNBC: Why not, if you had nothing to do with this murder, why not turn yourself in? Have a lawyer, you go in with security guys, you can go in with cameras, why not go in and tell them you don’t know about the murder? John McAfee: Because it’s fine to go in with security. It’s fine to go in with cameras. But when I am detained, you are not allowed to go into the jail cell with me. This is where people simply disappear. They choke on their own vomit or hang themselves or are beaten to death by fellow prisoners. If you’ve done any research on Belize and the legal and police system, you will discover disastrous results. CNBC: Do you really think they would kill you? McAfee: Absolutely, I do, sir. CNBC: What have the last five days [in hiding] been like? McAfee: They’ve been okay. I don’t have a lot of freedom of movement. The food is not best. I have no television. I would like a television. [CNBC via BI]
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Returns Wednesday
- JOBS Act Helps Hedge Fund Raise Money Through Widespread Advertising
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- The Indomitable Dov Charney Strikes Again
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com