Back in March, a woman named Anna Gristina was arrested for allegedly running a whorehouse out of an East 78th Street apartment, with plans to go global. In that time, we’ve learned a good bit about Gristina (who goes by Anna Scotland professionally), who currently remains incarcerated on Riker’s Island. For instance, at the time of her arrest, she was meeting with a friend and broker who was supposedly helping her line up financing to expand the venture (which she maintains was an upscale dating site), she paid her hookers well, and she was an animal lover. Emphasis on the past tense because apparently anyone can be an animal lover until push comes to shove and mommy needs money for legal fees. Then it’s good-bye lush accommodations upstate, hello slaughterhouse. Read more »
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Pay Day '14: Hedge Fund CEOs
- Hedge Fund Out To Prove There Is Life After Losing 90% Of Your Assets
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- This Is Why Chris Rokos Really Needs A Job (At Home Gym)
- JOBS Act Helps Hedge Fund Raise Money Through Widespread Advertising
- Dov Charney’s Version Of Broke Includes A $4 Million House He’s Not Using
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Bridgewater Part III Coming Soon
- Point72 Asset Management Now Has A Unit Called "Creating Rubric Capital"
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com