Earlier this week, we received a stark reminder that things change. It doesn’t matter if we don’t want them to; it doesn’t matter if we’re not ready. We can’t freeze time1. We can’t pretend things will ever be the same. The old sign is gone. So is the website. Who knows where an email sent to an old address will end up. There are so many questions. There are so few answers. But in the midsts of it all, there is still one thing we can count on: Read more »
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Employs Unorthodox Approach For Landing Clients (Update)
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Jefferies Exec (Allegedly!) Held An Offsite "Mushrooms Day"
- Banker Who Faked His Own Death Fielding Hedge Fund Jobs Offers Left And Right, Says Banker Who Faked His Own Death
- Guy Whose Quitting Pimco Totally Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross Treating Him Like Crap Now Back At Pimco
- Bonus Watch '14: US Bankers
- Opening Bell: 10.29.14
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly Taking A Timeout From Investment Banking
- October Not The Best Of Times For Hedge Funds
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com