Much like when he gave that underage stripper that he was sleeping with €45K, there was absolutely nothing untoward about the great man’s totally legitimate €1 million gift to a senator in exchange for political support. Do not dare call it a bribe. As for the other €2 million, well, Silvio is 77 years old, and does not recall giving quite that much to Sen. De Gregorio, in spite of what the Sicilian says. Read more »
someone needs a pick-me-up
- 23 Oct 2013 at 5:35 PM
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Caption Contest Monday: Charlie Gasparino Holds Court
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Layoffs Watch ’14: Jesse Katsopolis
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Who Wants To Earn An Extra $36K Per Year?
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com