By now you’ve probably heard about the killer whale, Tilikum, that savagely murdered an SeaWorld employee today in front of a packed audience (according to a guest, the trainer was “thrashed around pretty good” and at one point, one of her shoes flew off). A devastating tragedy, and something that perhaps calls for an avenging. By whom? Stephen Schwarzman, ’cause Blackstone owns SeaWorld.
- Poll: Should Stephen Schwarzman Kill A Whale Today? February 24, 2010
- Guy Who's Short Herbalife Says Guy Who's Long Herbalife Saying Guy Who's Short Herbalife Saying Herbalife Is A Fraud Is A Fraud Is A Fraud March 13, 2013
- SEC Charges Guy With Being Very Bad Roommate September 30, 2014
- BofA Kinda Forgot That Structured Notes Mature September 30, 2014
- Opening Bell: 10.01.14 October 1, 2014
- Caption Contest Tuesday: Charlie Gasparino Will Take A Five Day Break From The Gym Before He Breaks Out A Swiffer Sweeper September 30, 2014
- Morningstar Still Has 99.579% Confidence In Pimco September 30, 2014
- Not All Hedge Funds Totally Worthless September 29, 2014
- Careful Grooming = Respectability For Bitcoin September 30, 2014
- Carl Icahn Glad eBay Finally Woke Up And Listened To Him, Hope Its Learned A Valuable Lesson Here Today (Never Question Carl Icahn Again) September 30, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com