By now you’ve probably heard about the killer whale, Tilikum, that savagely murdered an SeaWorld employee today in front of a packed audience (according to a guest, the trainer was “thrashed around pretty good” and at one point, one of her shoes flew off). A devastating tragedy, and something that perhaps calls for an avenging. By whom? Stephen Schwarzman, ’cause Blackstone owns SeaWorld.
- Poll: Should Stephen Schwarzman Kill A Whale Today? February 24, 2010
- New Crop Of MBA Candidates Thinking They're Pretty Hot Shit March 6, 2014
- Opening Bell: 03.07.14 March 7, 2014
- Area Barber Quits Creativity-Stifling Goldman Gig, Enjoys New And Previously Unthinkable Freedom To Cut March 6, 2014
- Silicon Valley Mafia Not Amused By This Carl Icahn Guy March 6, 2014
- Jérôme Kerviel's 900 Mile Walk To Raise Awareness Re: Tyranny Of Financial Markets A Work In Progress March 6, 2014
- Bank Of America, BNP Paribas Give Forex Traders A Moment To Think About What They May Or May Not Have Done March 6, 2014
- Write-Offs: 03.06.14 March 6, 2014
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Goes Back In Time, Rejects Mathew Martoma March 5, 2014
- The Bitcoin Bugle: 'Investor' Seeks To Block Mt. Gox From Playing 'Disappear' Card March 6, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com