It’s not that Stephanie Madoff, wife of Mark, sister-in-law of Andy, D-in-L of Bernie and Ruth isn’t proud of the name or family she married into. Far from it. It’s just that she’s been thinking about it and it just doesn’t “mesh” so well with the image she’s going for. Stalin would be better. Or, hey, how about Hitler? Manson? Wouldn’t have to changed the monogrammed towels. That’s always something to consider. Think about it.
- Madoff Daughter-in-Law, Grandchildren Looking To Ixnay On The Adoffmay Amenay February 25, 2010
- Point: You Got Wasted At An Industry Event, Slept Half The Day, And Missed Key Meetings. Counterpoint: I Was Conducting Important Business. After That, I Needed To Recharge The Batteries. December 12, 2013
- Chinese Entrepreneur Isn't Just Going To Sit Back And Let His Wife Have All The Fun December 12, 2013
- How-To-Guides: Kick Someone's Ass The First Day, Or Become Someone's Bitch December 11, 2013
- Opening Bell: 12.12.13 December 12, 2013
- No. 2 At Noted Boiler Room Will Give You Sex With 'A Zillion Women' But Draws The Line At Male-Male-Female Threesomes December 10, 2013
- Jamie Dimon Wouldn't Buy Bear Stearns Again If They Were Selling It For The Price Of 'On The House' December 11, 2013
- Are You A First-Year Analyst But Want To Look Like You're Punching Above Your Weight? December 9, 2013
- The 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide December 10, 2013
- Guy Who Worked In Notorious Boiler Room Where He Was Urged By Boss To Slit His Throat Has Already Fandangoed His Tickets To The Movie December 9, 2013
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com