If it feels like it’s been forever since we’ve heard from Ken Lewis it’s because it has. Following his retirement in 2009, the former Bank of America CEO went underground to do some soul-searching. To figure out what made Kenneth D. Lewis tick. Did he want to want to be a CEO of another company? Did he want to get involved in another industry entirely? Did he want to grow a beard again? Did he want to be a shepherd? These are the questions that needed answers and today, finally, we’ve got some. No word on the beard but it appears that for now, Lewis is staying away from Wall Street and pursuing another passion: the movie business. Read more »
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- Buy Anything With The Word ‘Cuba’ In It
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- Janet Yellen Politely Asks Elizabeth Warren To Shove It
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Bill Ackman Just Can't Help Himself
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com