Two Greenwich sisters were issued summons for third-degree disorderly conduct after police were called to a town residence on a report of a domestic dispute. The sisters, ages 14 and 16, were involved in an argument over computer usage. Police said one of the girls interrupted the other’s computer usage, causing her to shove her out of the room. The girl shoved out of the room then cut off power to the computer room, causing a physical fight. The sisters were referred to juvenile court and will appear there on October 4. [Police Blotter]
stuff like this happens at AQR all the time it’s no big deal
- 30 Sep 2011 at 2:52 PM
- 19 Aug 2010 at 3:45 PM
Back in February, Macquarie employee David Kiely got in a little hot water with his employer for looking at some topless shots of Miranda Kerr on his computer. It should’ve been no big deal but unfortunately his floor was being filmed on live TV at the time and as the Aussies couldn’t be perceived as condoning that sort of thing, they put him on a time-out. He was ultimately allowed to keep his job but management has taken extreme precautions to ensure something like this won’t happen again, namely equipping everyone’s computers with a child-lock. What’s a horny Aussie to do? Consider taking lunch at this establishment, where you can get you fix.
A WOMAN has stripped off naked in front of dozens of people having breakfast at a popular Darwin restaurant. Witnesses said the woman took off all her clothes after she and another woman had a full-on fist fight over a man yesterday. “That was just a shocker,” eyewitness Fernando Dentes, 34, said. “People were trying to eat.”
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Caption Contest Monday: Charlie Gasparino Holds Court
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Deal Judge: We're Going To Need A New Master of Coin
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com