Two Greenwich sisters were issued summons for third-degree disorderly conduct after police were called to a town residence on a report of a domestic dispute. The sisters, ages 14 and 16, were involved in an argument over computer usage. Police said one of the girls interrupted the other’s computer usage, causing her to shove her out of the room. The girl shoved out of the room then cut off power to the computer room, causing a physical fight. The sisters were referred to juvenile court and will appear there on October 4. [Police Blotter]
stuff like this happens at AQR all the time it’s no big deal
- 30 Sep 2011 at 2:52 PM
- 19 Aug 2010 at 3:45 PM
Back in February, Macquarie employee David Kiely got in a little hot water with his employer for looking at some topless shots of Miranda Kerr on his computer. It should’ve been no big deal but unfortunately his floor was being filmed on live TV at the time and as the Aussies couldn’t be perceived as condoning that sort of thing, they put him on a time-out. He was ultimately allowed to keep his job but management has taken extreme precautions to ensure something like this won’t happen again, namely equipping everyone’s computers with a child-lock. What’s a horny Aussie to do? Consider taking lunch at this establishment, where you can get you fix.
A WOMAN has stripped off naked in front of dozens of people having breakfast at a popular Darwin restaurant. Witnesses said the woman took off all her clothes after she and another woman had a full-on fist fight over a man yesterday. “That was just a shocker,” eyewitness Fernando Dentes, 34, said. “People were trying to eat.”
- 28 Aug 2014 at 8:00 AM
Football is back, and 1-week fantasy juggernaut DraftKings.com is offering a guaranteed $5,000,000 in prizes.
DraftKings has a special offer for Dealbreaker readers—make a first time deposit and get free entry into a $100,000 contest.
Or if you’re a high roller, you can pay $200 to compete for $1,000,000 in prizes in the NFL Sunday Million contest.
So what is 1-week fantasy? On DraftKings, it’s simple. You draft a new team every time you want to play. Choosing from the list of available players, you pick the best possible team under DraftKings’ allotted salary cap. Payouts are instant and completely secure, and DraftKings is 100% legal.
Click on any of the links in this article to claim your free entry into the DraftKings $100,000 Week 1 contest.
- Connecticut Teens Prep For Life On The Trading Floor September 30, 2011
- Every Second Of Jefferies CEO's Ice Bucket Challenge Is Better Than The Last August 27, 2014
- If Chris Rokos Isn’t Allowed To Lose $383 Million At Brevan Howard, He Should Damn Well Be Allowed To Lose It Somewhere Else! August 27, 2014
- Horror In The Hamptons: Rosé Shortage Edition August 27, 2014
- Investor Relations Exec Charged With Insider Trading Opts For Business Extremely Casual At Court Appearance August 27, 2014
- Opening Bell: 08.28.14 August 28, 2014
- How One IR Guy Is Spending His Late Summer August 27, 2014
- Steve Ballmer Offers Primer On How To Buy A Major League Sports Team August 26, 2014
- So Did Anyone Lose Any Money At MF Global? August 28, 2014
- MF Global Wants $1 Billion For PricewaterhouseCoopers's (Allegedly) Not Good, Really Bad Advice August 27, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com