Two Greenwich sisters were issued summons for third-degree disorderly conduct after police were called to a town residence on a report of a domestic dispute. The sisters, ages 14 and 16, were involved in an argument over computer usage. Police said one of the girls interrupted the other’s computer usage, causing her to shove her out of the room. The girl shoved out of the room then cut off power to the computer room, causing a physical fight. The sisters were referred to juvenile court and will appear there on October 4. [Police Blotter]
stuff like this happens at AQR all the time it’s no big deal
- 30 Sep 2011 at 2:52 PM
- 19 Aug 2010 at 3:45 PM
Back in February, Macquarie employee David Kiely got in a little hot water with his employer for looking at some topless shots of Miranda Kerr on his computer. It should’ve been no big deal but unfortunately his floor was being filmed on live TV at the time and as the Aussies couldn’t be perceived as condoning that sort of thing, they put him on a time-out. He was ultimately allowed to keep his job but management has taken extreme precautions to ensure something like this won’t happen again, namely equipping everyone’s computers with a child-lock. What’s a horny Aussie to do? Consider taking lunch at this establishment, where you can get you fix.
A WOMAN has stripped off naked in front of dozens of people having breakfast at a popular Darwin restaurant. Witnesses said the woman took off all her clothes after she and another woman had a full-on fist fight over a man yesterday. “That was just a shocker,” eyewitness Fernando Dentes, 34, said. “People were trying to eat.”
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- JOBS Act Helps Hedge Fund Raise Money Through Widespread Advertising
- Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Returns Wednesday
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- The Indomitable Dov Charney Strikes Again
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com