As previously stated there are a couple of reality TV shows I’m not proud to say I watch but not embarrassed to say I watch either. They include Real Housewives of NJ/NYC, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and Made. The Millionaire Matchmaker is one I don’t even watch in secret, as the host speaks in a pitch only dogs can hear, there are too many “rules” and the majority of the participants (male and female) are generally freak-shows (and not the good kind). However: the show, normally based in LA, is doing a New York edition, with an open call for dudes on Thursday, and as they most presumably looking for a Wall Street type, I could make an exception should one of you get cast! Don’t say no, just say maybe and if you have reservations about appearing on TV, consider convincing your favorite colleague to do it– it’ll be like Fashion Meets Finance, only SO MUCH WORSE/BETTER. Read more »
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Banks Still Pretty Pissed Off Their Shady Mortgage Dealings Came So Expensively To Light
- Point72 Asset Management Now Has A Unit Called "Creating Rubric Capital"
- Bonus Watch '14: Financial Services Employees Across The Pond Like Their Odds
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Opening Bell: 12.22.14
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com