As previously stated there are a couple of reality TV shows I’m not proud to say I watch but not embarrassed to say I watch either. They include Real Housewives of NJ/NYC, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and Made. The Millionaire Matchmaker is one I don’t even watch in secret, as the host speaks in a pitch only dogs can hear, there are too many “rules” and the majority of the participants (male and female) are generally freak-shows (and not the good kind). However: the show, normally based in LA, is doing a New York edition, with an open call for dudes on Thursday, and as they most presumably looking for a Wall Street type, I could make an exception should one of you get cast! Don’t say no, just say maybe and if you have reservations about appearing on TV, consider convincing your favorite colleague to do it– it’ll be like Fashion Meets Finance, only SO MUCH WORSE/BETTER. Read more »
- 28 Aug 2014 at 8:00 AM
Football is back, and 1-week fantasy juggernaut DraftKings.com is offering a guaranteed $5,000,000 in prizes.
DraftKings has a special offer for Dealbreaker readers—make a first time deposit and get free entry into a $100,000 contest.
Or if you’re a high roller, you can pay $200 to compete for $1,000,000 in prizes in the NFL Sunday Million contest.
So what is 1-week fantasy? On DraftKings, it’s simple. You draft a new team every time you want to play. Choosing from the list of available players, you pick the best possible team under DraftKings’ allotted salary cap. Payouts are instant and completely secure, and DraftKings is 100% legal.
Click on any of the links in this article to claim your free entry into the DraftKings $100,000 Week 1 contest.
- Here's Something You Should Think About Doing July 12, 2010
- Every Second Of Jefferies CEO's Ice Bucket Challenge Is Better Than The Last August 27, 2014
- So Did Anyone Lose Any Money At MF Global? August 28, 2014
- Horror In The Hamptons: Rosé Shortage Edition August 27, 2014
- If Chris Rokos Isn’t Allowed To Lose $383 Million At Brevan Howard, He Should Damn Well Be Allowed To Lose It Somewhere Else! August 27, 2014
- Opening Bell: 08.28.14 August 28, 2014
- Investor Relations Exec Charged With Insider Trading Opts For Business Extremely Casual At Court Appearance August 27, 2014
- How One IR Guy Is Spending His Late Summer August 27, 2014
- Kyle Bass Not Entirely Thrilled With Paul Singer At The Moment August 28, 2014
- Steve Ballmer Offers Primer On How To Buy A Major League Sports Team August 26, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com