As previously stated there are a couple of reality TV shows I’m not proud to say I watch but not embarrassed to say I watch either. They include Real Housewives of NJ/NYC, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and Made. The Millionaire Matchmaker is one I don’t even watch in secret, as the host speaks in a pitch only dogs can hear, there are too many “rules” and the majority of the participants (male and female) are generally freak-shows (and not the good kind). However: the show, normally based in LA, is doing a New York edition, with an open call for dudes on Thursday, and as they most presumably looking for a Wall Street type, I could make an exception should one of you get cast! Don’t say no, just say maybe and if you have reservations about appearing on TV, consider convincing your favorite colleague to do it– it’ll be like Fashion Meets Finance, only SO MUCH WORSE/BETTER. Read more »
- 27 Nov 2013 at 1:30 PM
The holiday season is nigh and you still haven’t shopped. While you’re dreaming only of sugar plum fairies bearing fat bonuses, you don’t the time to mingle with the riff raff at some big box nightmare. Dealbreaker is here to help. Behold the 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide, chockfull of descriptors like “custom,” “gourmet,” “housecleaning,” and “DB swag.”
Click through to check out all of our gift choices for the hardcore capitalist in your life.
- Here's Something You Should Think About Doing July 12, 2010
- Credit Suisse Employee Moonlights As Breakdancing National Champion December 6, 2013
- Using Yiddish Word For Screwing Only One Of The Many Colorful Ways That Bernie Madoff Made Clear He Was Up To No Good December 6, 2013
- Don't Want To Get On Compliance's Watch List? Consider Not Going On Endlessly About How Ravenous You Are Or How They're Expecting You At Chipotle; One "God Damn It I'm Starving" Or "Need Burrito In Mouth, Stat" Should Suffice December 6, 2013
- Charlie Gasparino's Gut Tells Him Trouble Is Brewing At Goldman Sachs, Though In Fairness That Could Just Be Last Night's Chinese December 6, 2013
- Who Among Us Wouldn't Listen To A Guy Pitch An Investment Involving "Pay-Per-View Programming Starring Carmen Electra" And Proceed To Wire Him $195,000? December 5, 2013
- Write-Offs: 12.06.13 December 6, 2013
- Christmas Come Early For John Paulson December 6, 2013
- Things I Did Not Know About The CFA Exam November 28, 2011
- Tommy Belesis Will Have To Wait At Least 1 Year Before Threatening To Hit Another Broker With His Car December 5, 2013
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com