The first day of the Occupy Darien demonstration got off to a slow start at a wet Tilley Park in Darien on Wednesday morning with about 10 protesters coming out for the event…Tommy Fox, a veteran of several Occupy Wall Street protests, came from New York to take part in the event. He blamed the low attendance on the wet weather and lack of coordination between event organizer Margaret Rague and occupiers in New York. He said he has been trying to spread the word, and that more people may show up Thursday. [The Daily Darien]
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Christmas Come Early At Casa De Falcone
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Federal Prosecutors Don't Appreciate Former Jefferies Trader's Vivid Imagination
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com