The House of Blankfein might make cuts or it might not, according to Charlie Gasparino. Whatever happens, though, it doesn’t change the way Lloyd feels about you; he’d keep each and everyone one of you if he could. Read more »
Serious question of the day
- Ben Bernanke’s second term as Chairman of the Federal Reserve ends on January 31, 2014.
- Ben Bernanke has “already stayed a lot longer than he wanted to, or he was supposed to,” and will not likely be reappointed next year.
- Ben Bernanke has a head for numbers
- Ben Bernanke is a leader
- Ben Bernanke has gotten used to being addressed as “Mr. Chairman.”
- Bernanke loves Bernanke loves caviar quality suits at street vendor hot dog prices.
- Men’s Wearhouse has an opening.
The one thing potentially stopping him:
- Ben Bernanke’s noted devotion to Jos A. Bank.
It’s possible, of course, that he could put all that aside for the right price and a package that included a 50% employee discount.
But would he? Should he? Read more »
Poll: Should Nasdaq Be More Embarrassed About A) Screwing Up The Facebook IPO or B) Employing A Guy Nailed In A Nassau County Prostitution Sting Operation?By Bess Levin
The Post is thinking it’s gotta be B… Read more »