UBS, Switzerland’s biggest bank, may be fined more than $1 billion by U.S. and U.K. regulators for trying to rig global interest rates, more than double the amount levied against Barclays Plc, according to a person familiar with the probe….The fine will likely be the largest against any bank levied by the U.S. and U.K. authorities in the Libor probes, the person said. [Bloomberg]
- 13 Dec 2012 at 10:55 AM
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Rich People Are People, Too
- Paulson, Soros Wouldn’t Mind Taking That Home Builder Off Spain’s Hands
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com