You can! Provided you pay up, as he’s offering to grace you and four friends with his presence as part of an auction on CharityBuzz, the proceeds of which go to the Surfrider Foundation, whose mission is “the protection and enjoyment of oceans, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.” Will he tell you about what it was like the moment he and his team discovered that Scott Thompson was an academic charlatan of the highest order? Bid and find out.
- Want To Break Bread With Dan Loeb? November 13, 2012
- Investment Bank League Tables: Bangability Edition July 31, 2014
- Things Are Itchy At Deutsche Bank July 31, 2014
- Bill Ackman Is Sorry You Got Your Hopes Up July 31, 2014
- Opening Bell: 08.01.14 August 1, 2014
- Two-Letter App Will Not Have Four-Letter App Making A Mockery Of Its Business Model! July 31, 2014
- Broker Junkets Are Back (But Only 70% As Drunk) July 30, 2014
- Morgan Stanley Has A Treat For Senior Junior Bankers July 29, 2014
- Allergan Has A Bone To Pick With Bill Ackman, Valeant August 1, 2014
- Metro North Rider Follows The 150 Second Rule July 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com