You can! Provided you pay up, as he’s offering to grace you and four friends with his presence as part of an auction on CharityBuzz, the proceeds of which go to the Surfrider Foundation, whose mission is “the protection and enjoyment of oceans, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.” Will he tell you about what it was like the moment he and his team discovered that Scott Thompson was an academic charlatan of the highest order? Bid and find out.
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- All JP Morgan Wants Is One Billion Dollars
- Bonus Watch '14: Babies Born In The Next 7.5 Hours
- Goldman Sachs Just Wants A Winner
- Bob Diamond's Daughter Releases Statement Re: Father's Firing
- Ex-Analyst Gets Four Months For Every Person He Told About Thing He Wasn’t Supposed To Know About
- Opening Bell: 10.21.14
- Opening Bell: 10.20.14
- In Its Heart, UBS Is The Descendent Of German Jews Whose Art Was Seized By Nazis
- Bonus Watch ’14: Goldman Sachs
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com