You can! Provided you pay up, as he’s offering to grace you and four friends with his presence as part of an auction on CharityBuzz, the proceeds of which go to the Surfrider Foundation, whose mission is “the protection and enjoyment of oceans, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.” Will he tell you about what it was like the moment he and his team discovered that Scott Thompson was an academic charlatan of the highest order? Bid and find out.
- Want To Break Bread With Dan Loeb? November 13, 2012
- Opening Bell: 09.22.14 September 22, 2014
- Harvard Professor Been Waiting 39 Years To Nail Lloyd Blankfein To The Wall September 18, 2014
- Steve Cohen Is Looking For A New Right Hand September 19, 2014
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed September 17, 2014
- Bank Of America's Attempt To Get Out Of 99th Billion Dollar Fine Probably Unsuccessful September 19, 2014
- Hedge Fund Sorry Former Managing Member Was Such A Cliché Vis-à-Vis Fraud September 19, 2014
- Tom Brady Could've Been The Tom Brady Of Merrill Lynch September 18, 2014
- Alibaba Rank And File Employees Super Excited (That The Weekend Is Here) September 19, 2014
- Call The (Alibaba) Close (UPDATE) September 19, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com