You can! Provided you pay up, as he’s offering to grace you and four friends with his presence as part of an auction on CharityBuzz, the proceeds of which go to the Surfrider Foundation, whose mission is “the protection and enjoyment of oceans, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.” Will he tell you about what it was like the moment he and his team discovered that Scott Thompson was an academic charlatan of the highest order? Bid and find out.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Pay Hike Watch ’14: UBS Junior Bankers Are Not Happy
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Schwab Broker Was One Stop Shop For (Stolen) Office Supplies, Oxycodone
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Opening Bell: 11.20.14
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Two and a Half Men Star/Venture Capitalist Was Just Kidding About Liking The Idea Of Investigating Journalists
- Phil Falcone Isn’t Through With Charlie Ergen Yet!
- Another Hedge Fund Admits Getting Fannie, Freddie Back Maybe Not The Slam-Dunk It Appeared
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com