Two weeks back, Phil Falcone resigned from the board of LightSquared Inc, the bankrupt wireless-spectrum owner he has poured his heart and soul into over the last god-knows-how-many years. He still owns a piece of the company, of course, but now that he’s no longer a director, he’s got a lot more time on his hands to focus on other pursuits, with same level of dedication he previously gave to his old passion project. And now that his waking hours don’t involve dealing with naysayers who would put “may cost 794 lives in aviation accidents over 10 years with disruptions to satellite-aided navigation” in the column for why LightSquared should never see the light of day, he’s got a new dream. And that dream involves weed control, potted plants, and yes, bird feeders, too. Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Christmas Come Early At Casa De Falcone
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Federal Prosecutors Don't Appreciate Former Jefferies Trader's Vivid Imagination
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com