Given everything else that’s gone wrong with Atlantic City’s flashy, unpopular new gambling paradise—and everything else that’s gone wrong in New Jersey recently—why shouldn’t a hedge fund that invests some of the Garden State’s pension cash own a casino? Read more »
why are we investing with someone who wants to own this POS?
- 13 Feb 2014 at 1:25 PM
- Hedge Fund Officially Allowed To Become Only Thing Gambling At Or On A.C. Casino February 13, 2014
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed September 17, 2014
- Harvard Professor Been Waiting 39 Years To Nail Lloyd Blankfein To The Wall September 18, 2014
- Tom Brady Could've Been The Tom Brady Of Merrill Lynch September 18, 2014
- Sex, Shoe Bonuses For Interns NBD At UBS (Update) September 15, 2014
- An Offer You Couldn’t Possibly Want To Refuse September 18, 2014
- Man Posting Photos Of Near-Naked Women To Instagram Amazingly Has Lots Of Followers September 17, 2014
- Argentina Ready To Declare War Over Semantics September 18, 2014
- There Are 155 More Billionaires Now September 18, 2014
- One Fund Manager Is In Favor Of Scottish Independence September 17, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com