Given everything else that’s gone wrong with Atlantic City’s flashy, unpopular new gambling paradise—and everything else that’s gone wrong in New Jersey recently—why shouldn’t a hedge fund that invests some of the Garden State’s pension cash own a casino? Read more »
why are we investing with someone who wants to own this POS?
- 13 Feb 2014 at 1:25 PM
- Hedge Fund Officially Allowed To Become Only Thing Gambling At Or On A.C. Casino February 13, 2014
- Deutsche Bank CFO Probably Doing Some Soul-Searching Right About Now July 23, 2014
- Bill Ackman Hates The Hell Out Of Herbalife Because God Damnit He Loves America July 22, 2014
- Don't Start Your Pershing Square Redemption Pool Just Yet July 23, 2014
- Women In Business Are Drinking Their Way Through The Glass Ceiling July 21, 2014
- Federal Reserve Suggests Deutsche Bank Just Scrap The Whole Thing And Start Over July 22, 2014
- Renaissance Technologies: Buy-And-Hold Investor July 1, 2013
- Friendship Means Not Gloating About The $234 Million You Just Made On Herbalife July 23, 2014
- Bill Ackman Set To Blow Your Flipping Mind On Tuesday: Bill Ackman July 21, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.23.14 July 23, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com