Given everything else that’s gone wrong with Atlantic City’s flashy, unpopular new gambling paradise—and everything else that’s gone wrong in New Jersey recently—why shouldn’t a hedge fund that invests some of the Garden State’s pension cash own a casino? Read more »
why are we investing with someone who wants to own this POS?
- 13 Feb 2014 at 1:25 PM
- Hedge Fund Officially Allowed To Become Only Thing Gambling At Or On A.C. Casino February 13, 2014
- Pay Hike Watch '15: The Youth Of Goldman Sachs August 20, 2014
- Meanwhile, At PIMCO August 20, 2014
- Goldman Itching To See Libya Try To Prove That It Sold Worthless Derivatives August 20, 2014
- Pimco Not Sweating "Isolated Issue With Insects" August 20, 2014
- Groundbreaking Research Reveals Junior Bankers "Fairly Pleased About" Not Working 100 Hour/Week Anymore August 19, 2014
- Allergan Taking Valeant To School On How To Buy Another Company August 20, 2014
- Summer Associate Offer Watch '14: JP Morgan, BofA, Goldman Sachs, Citi August 15, 2014
- Opening Bell: 08.20.14 August 20, 2014
- Wedbush Securities Would Really Prefer To Focus On The Present August 20, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com