Scott Bommer doesn’t like to stay in one place for too long, even if he did just buy that place for a then-Hamptons record $75 million in December—not when there’s a $93.9 million opportunity just down the road from it. Unfortunately, the SAB Capital Management founder is going to have to pay for some of that himself, as the market for Wooldon Manor was not quite as strong as he hoped. Read more »
- 17 Jul 2014 at 1:18 PM
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- Ken Griffin Introduces The Concept Of His Divorce Voice
- If You've Got Train Fare, UBS Has Got An Exciting Opportunity In Stamford For You
- George Soros's Daughter-In-Law Wants To See The Part Of The Pre-Nup Where She Isn't Entitled To Every Last Cent
- Opening Bell: 10.23.14
- Goldman Sachs: Sex Discrimination Practices At The Bank Are A Lot More Nuanced Than Ex-Employees Are Making Them Out To Be
- Steve Cohen Getting Ready To Celebrate 5th Anniversary Of Being Sued By Ex-Wife
- Bill Ackman Is Onto You!
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- Area CEO Loves Listening To Dan Loeb Tell Him How Much He Sucks, Can't Wait For More Where That Came From
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com