Attention, citizens of the world: if your wife is a hooker, you, as of this morning, have a problem. Yann Samuelides, a man known for laying down a substantial amount of money to convince a working gal to leave her husband for him, just saw his net worth increase significantly when he was named a partner at Goldman Sachs today and will presumably be celebrating the good news with some sort of shopping spree later this month. In related, congrats to Yann! [DM via Tracy Alloway, earlier]
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Pay Hike Watch ’14: UBS Junior Bankers Are Not Happy
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Schwab Broker Was One Stop Shop For (Stolen) Office Supplies, Oxycodone
- Opening Bell: 11.20.14
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Pay Hike Watch '14: Citi Junior Bankers' Patience Wearing Thin
- Two and a Half Men Star/Venture Capitalist Was Just Kidding About Liking The Idea Of Investigating Journalists
- Phil Falcone Isn’t Through With Charlie Ergen Yet!
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com