But it’s after 5 the night before a 3-day and if I can speak freely? I need to get out of here and can’t wade through this story just now. Also, while I’m sure there’s many a gem to be found within, based on an intimate knowledge of the firm, plus the article’s dek (“When it comes to its role in the financial crisis, Goldman Sachs has a message for the world”), there’s no need. If I know my Masters of the Universe– and I think I do!– the message is this: “blow us.” Or variants thereof. Prove me wrong.
- All JP Morgan Wants Is One Billion Dollars
- Bar Mitzvah Boy Tim Sykes Resurfaces On Below Deck, Gives Crew Stock Tips
- Ex-Analyst Gets Four Months For Every Person He Told About Thing He Wasn’t Supposed To Know About
- Bonus Watch ’14: Goldman Sachs
- Steve Cohen Makes Money For Steve Cohen
- Compensation Watch '14: Fed Chairs
- Brett Icahn Has To Write ‘Dad Was Right About Netflix’ 200 Million Times
- Commodity Hedge Fund Manager Will Get It Right Next Time
- Bill Ackman Loves Canada
- Write-Offs: 10.16.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com