But it’s after 5 the night before a 3-day and if I can speak freely? I need to get out of here and can’t wade through this story just now. Also, while I’m sure there’s many a gem to be found within, based on an intimate knowledge of the firm, plus the article’s dek (“When it comes to its role in the financial crisis, Goldman Sachs has a message for the world”), there’s no need. If I know my Masters of the Universe– and I think I do!– the message is this: “blow us.” Or variants thereof. Prove me wrong.
- Goldman Sachs Has A Message For The World April 1, 2010
- Looking To Become The Next Silicon Valley Billionaire? Schlep Someone Else's Sh*t Around The Desert For A Week August 21, 2014
- Bonus Watch '14: Citi Mistmakers August 22, 2014
- Pay Hike Watch '14: Raises For Everyone (Under 25)! August 21, 2014
- Pay Hike Watch '14: It's A Swell Time To Be A Junior Banker (Unless You Work In Europe) August 22, 2014
- Bonus Watch ’14: Hedge Fund Cogs August 21, 2014
- Opening Bell: 08.22.14 August 22, 2014
- Dealbreaker Chef de Cuisine Says Cook This Now: Chinese Spare Ribs August 21, 2014
- Pay Hike Watch '15: The Youth Of Goldman Sachs August 20, 2014
- Russian Imperialism No Threat Compared To Scottish Nationalism August 22, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com